Will This Even Work?

Your POV

Dammit! Should I leave Cody? I miss Ashe but god does Cody take care of me, I love both... I HATE FEELINGS!!!

I looked at Cody and frowned.

"I loved you too...." I sighed. I heard Cody whimper then start to sob.

" Cody! Hey, Cody. I still do love you I just...We need some time" I say while kissing all over his face, he hugged my tighter.

"I love you so much..." He whimpered. I hugged him just as tight and petted his hair softly.

"I love you too" I whispered.

"And Y/N?"

"Yes?" I responded.

"I may or may not have paid for the medical bills..." He mumbled. My eyes widened and I felt horrible.

"Dude! I could have paid for those!" I frowned, he sighed and hugged me tighter. I sighed and shrugged it off.

"Next time. Don't." I sighed. I pulled him into a soft but passionate kiss, with in seconds he kissed back. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist as played with my hair (Yeah, I'm switching up the gender norms. Come at me bruh.) I chuckled into the kiss and slowly pulled away.

"Cody?" I smiled. He nodded in response, I stared at his gorgeous features and kissed his nose softly. His beautiful blue eyes fluttered as he blushed slightly

"I'm sorry" I kissed his forehead and he sighed.

"No...It's my fault for rushing us into a relationship... I'm sorry, I love you." He mumbled. I sighed and hugged him tighter.

"I love you too Cody" I whispered. He hugged me just as tight and stood.

"I'll go get Ashe for you, okay?" He smiled. I frowned but nodded.

I really love Cody, he's on my mind 24/7... And honestly I don't want to leave him but this was rushed...

How will this even work?

HEY GUYS HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? LONG TIME NO SEEEEEE I REALLY MISSED YOU ALL. AND YES I KNOW THIS IS IN ALL CAPS BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I MISSED YOU ALL. Okay. Needed to get that out of my system. I missed you guys so much, now here's a few things I neeeed to say about Killer Date, I know. It seems like Cody is a yandere but I swear to god if you call him a yandere one more time I will fricking...Stop writing this? I don't know. But Cody is not a yandere, if he was I would have put that in the title, I understand the impulse of needing to say it but if you think about it, he really isn't a yandere. He would be following the readers every move, he would have killed Ashe by now, yandere's do not think of their victim and the victim's feelings, all Cody wants is for the reader to be happy. So please, just freaking stop with the yandere comments. And I also wanna say that this story is gonna be put on hold. I'm sorry! It does not mean I am deleting the story I just will not be updating until I have a clear idea on what I want to happen next. But lucky for you all I have another Cody Carson story coming out, it is not a dark one (Sort of is but not really) And it's called Never Know. I really like how it's coming along and I hope you'll understand, I also have another idea for one that is a stalker story (But don't you dare say it's yandere) I am sorry for my assertiveness about this I just hate the game yandere.
I love you all, bye! <3