I Love You

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING: There will be cutting involved. There will be triggers. As much of how much this applies to the plot, I love you and I don't want pain and memories hurting you for these scars you might have put on your body. PLEASE don't recreate any of the scenes in this chapter, I would hate for any of you to get a injury do to a stupid fanfiction. I love you. Read with MAJOR caution.

Cody's POV

"Yin, go away. I need to be alone." I growled. She looked hurt and hugged me tightly and I tried to pry her off but she wouldn't come off!!!

"Cody! I love you!" She cried. I felt hurt doing this to her... I turned away from her with her arms still wrapped around my waist.

"I hate that I love you now get out of my house!" I yelled. She began to cry and hold me tighter.

"Please! Please! Cody!" She whimpered. I sighed and turned to face her and picked her up and held her away from me.

"We are done." I sighed. She cried more.

"Cody why!" She cried. I put her outside and closed the door locking it. I sat against the door and shakily ran my fingers through my hair. I was gonna have a panic attack.

"Why do I have to live with this?..." I sighed. You may be asking why I did this but... She got too close to figuring out that I am a killer... I can't let my fans find that out and I love her... I heard a knock on my door and I sadly got up and opened the door to see the guys... Great... Them... I hugged the first one I saw (Dan) And placed my head on his shoulder breathing shakily. He looked at me worriedly.

"Yo, are you okay?" He asked sounding extremely worried. I looked up at him and frowned.

"I broke up with Y/N..." I sighed. How am I supposed to explain though... Dan gasped and I looked past him seeing Zach and Maxx having very similar expressions. Dan rubbed my back in circles. I already miss her... I feel horrible. I sighed looking at them, they're my brothers. I could never kill them...

We heard someones phone begin ringing and Maxx answered.

"Hello?" He asked

"MAXX. WHERE IS CODY?!" I heard Jason yell. Maxx eyes widen and cleared his throat.

"He is right here. I am at his house" He said looking confused. I heard panicked yelling coming from the other side of the phone.

"GET TO ASH'S PLACE NOW. Y/N LOCKED HERSELF IN HER ROOM CRYING." He yelled. My eyes widened and I thought.

You might have just made your ex girlfriend start cutting again... MAYBE EVEN KILL HERSELF! NO NO NO.

"WE ARE GOING NOW." I demanded. Their heads turned their heads to me and nodded running to the car as I followed not too far behind.

We drove as fast as we could in a panic. As soon as we got there I was the first to run out of the car banging on the door. I heard a high pitch scream. Y/N. I busted through the door running in. Jason ran to me.

"GO TO HER. NOW." He yelled. I nodded and ran to her room knocking softly on door not wanting to scare her.

"Leave me alone!" She sobbed. I sighed and knocked again.

"It's Cody, please let me in" I croaked biting back the hot tears swelling in my eyes. She gasped.

"N-No. I don't want you to see me like this!" She exclaimed. I frowned still biting back the tears and sat against the door.

"Y/N please" I whispered, sadness dripping through my throat. I want to save her. I heard the door knob unlock and turn and I stood as fast as I could to come face to face with a blood covered Y/N.

I was too late.

Hey everyone... I hope you enjoyed this new chapter. I am sorry for the trigger... I wish I could have done this in a way that wouldn't scare or hurt anyone or maybe even urge people. I love all of you so much and please please please don't hurt yourself. You mean to much to me, your friends and family. I hope you have a good night or day. I love all of you.