Ct. Earth Realm's Magical Protector

A/N: this is for SciKick This is my entry to SciKickHeros and I hope you read and enjoy! Please vote if you like it and maybe I can win this hyped contest! Have an enchanted day!

***

I slowly stood from being stationary on my knees and bawling. I tuned my head to look at him-it-cold in the eyes "So it was you..."

"Why yes, Stephen, or should I now call you Sorcerer Supreme?" he cooed. His body wasn't a part of this dimension, but his astral projection held a glare through the human-sized, blue and white spinning portal made of smoke.

His presence blocked out my burning fireplace that just barely illuminated the wooden library.

The clenching of my fists only made its smile widen.

"It's Doctor Strange to you, Dormammu"

His flaming head whipped to and fro in the nonexistent wind and his black exoskeleton shifted in enjoyment.

"Pathetic, almost as much as your dear old master that Baron Mordo murdered, so technically, it wasn't me" He seemed to be holding back a sinister laugh.

"His jealously of my title made him betray us and you knew that! You gave him the power! It was you!"

He chuckled as his deep voice made the room slightly tremble. "You got me there"

Rage flooded my body like a tsunami crashing into my soul. "I swear..."

Right then, the library was replaced with a major city that I was standing in the middle of. Buildings poked the cerulean sky and planes penetrated the clouds above.

Except everything was on fire and planes crashed over us. People ran frantically before a structure would rain down on top of them.

"This will be your precious Earth realm when I'm able to conquer it like I have so many others!" He roared. I was sick of his games.

Magically, my white training gear warped into the mystifying robes of the Sorcerer Supreme, gifted to me for a reason. Endurance.

I cocked a smile of my own.

His smirk dropped into the horrifying growl that would send a grown man to his mother. "And I will be coming for you, Strange"

With a snap of my fingers, I wiped away the apocalypse illusion with the dream realm. It took him completely by surprise. With one last statement, I vanquished the being from my master's home.

"And I will be waiting"

***A/N: that was my one shot for the contest Scikickheroes between Doctor Strange and Dormammu lmao.
Now i tag @ThoughtsCrowdMe @PhantomAngel99 @javon14 @StupidFlamingo @SpontaneousMe7036295 @Blurryfacetjjd and @Tmntgirl4evs to compete and come up with their own!