Land of Premades and Contests

So this is the book that will hold all of my premades and abandoned story arcs captive like Code Black.

***
I will change the author name to your name once you ask for the cover. Just because there is a name there does not mean it is taken.
***
The title/subtitle and such will all be changed to whatever you ask for. And I will add/minus whatever you ask, though please try to keep that kind of request text-related because I dont wish to redo the entire cover just to take out some fish or a flag. Thank you.
***
If a story arc has a cover you do NOT have to take both. You can take the cover OR the story arc OR BOTH. But it's first come, first serve!
***
+Legend+

Premades~ Pm.
           Ex. 'Pm. The Lost Altas of Atlantis'

Contest~ Ct.
           Ex. 'Ct. The Golden Shappire Challenge'

Story Arc (will most likey have a cover attached) ~SA.

Story Arcs, by the way, are story lines than I have not had the time to write so I willingly give thrm up for you guys to adopt and make your own. Credit is due. A simple mention saying that you were given the idea by me (Jayboii321) that's all.

These shortenings will appear in the chapter title so everything should make sence. Have fun reading and sight seeing! Be sure to vote on what you like😎😎

++Forum++

Hey dude.
What?
I want that cover.
....

If you do this, you will get slapped.

~Correct way~
SAY: 'I am interested in this cover' or something within those parameters.
Title:
Author:
Subtitle(s):
Modification(s) *as in things you would like added, not taken away*
Anything else: *like 'book five' or 'That's All She Wrote Chronicles'*

Now please PLEASE comment this form onto the COVER you wish to have, not here. But make sure you say that you want it early on so others can't have it. Thank you ;)

Happy hunting!