The Start

"When everything you love has been stolen from you... Sometimes all you have left is Revenge.

  - Emily  Thorne

Maya's POV

As my alarm clock wakes me up, I wonder if today will be worth it. Ever since Lucas cheated on me with Missy I have become obsessed and drove my friends away.

I don't see the point in going to school it reminds me of my heart aches.

I stroll to my closet and pick out a light blue sweater and a gray high waisted pants.

I walked to my makeup mirror and left my hair in its naturally  wavy state.

"New Year, Let's make it good"
I mutter to myself and walk out of my apartment.

Walking to the subway is weird without Riley but mostly lonely. I walked onto the platform and see a two seater.

I sigh and almost sit down when i feel a cold hand touch my back and shove me down. I look up and I see a brunette in a pink shirt. MISSY!!

On the verge of being completely pissed, a stronger leg kicks my bag to the side. I pick myself up and start kicking the legs until they are on their knees.

I look down at Lucas and grab his collar. I can hear him gulp in fear. I go close to his ear and whisper.

"Moral Compass kick my bag again and i will have my bag down your fucking throat!!!"

I let go of his collar with a slight shove and grab my bag and wait for the train to stop and go to school.