Out With The Old In With The New

Narrative P.O.V

Nobody has seen or talked to Maya since that day in the lunchroom. Katy sent her to Shawn's vacation home in Rhode Island.

Today was the start of Senior Year, everyone forgot about Maya but Riley. The whole summer she tried to get in contact with Maya. Riley wrote letters to her hoping Katy would give them to wherever Maya was. Maya got the letters but she was already in her revenge phase.

Maya's P.O.V

Walking into school was weird, everyone stared at me. I changed everything about myself. (Old picture of her is up there) I bleached my hair blonde and enrolled as a different name. My new name is Emma Williams.

Now I'm moving on to the next part of my plan

Now I'm moving on to the next part of my plan. I walk to the office and wait for someone to welcome me to the school. The door opens and comes a girl with a shirt that say GO ABIGAIL ADAMS!! That is paired with high waisted pants and flats. She turned and looked at me, she waved me over introducing herself.

Hi, I'm Riley Matthews. Head cheerleader and the 2nd most popular girl here. You are very lucky to have me as you welcomed.
Pleasure to meet you. Can you show me the classes?
Sure, follow me.

45 Minutes Later

Riley still hasn't asked for my name or recognized me yet. I saw people staring me down and the guys drooling at us. She showed where my locker was and waited for me before going to class.

We walked in together and sat together. I could hear people whispering about me wondering who I was. I simply looked at the board and smiled at the fact I had everyone's attention.

After class was over, Riley introduced me to her friends. Missy, Lucas, Farkle, Isadora, Zay, and Charlie. Riley told me all of the relationships with them. Zay and Isadora were dating, Farkle and Riley are on a break, Charlie is gay and has feelings for Farkle, and Missy and Lucas are dating. Missy doesn't know Lucas cheats on her. He only told Riley, Riley believes Lucas is still in love with someone else and that's why he does that.

Everyone this is.... Sorry what's your name again?
Emma. Emma Williams.
Right, Everyone this is Emma. Emma meet Missy, Lucas, Farkle, Zay, Smackle, and Charlie.
Hey

They all looked at me and smiled. Except Lucas, he stared at me until I slightly squirmed and Missy slapped his chest. Missy glared at him and everyone looked down.

Lucas's P.O.V
Looking at the new girl reminded me of Maya. I don't know anymore, dating Missy got me popular but not love. I had that with Maya and no one at this stupid ass school will complete me again. This new girl Emma will just be another conquest.