Beach Party (part one)

Narrative P.O.V.
Maya wakes up with the memory of what happened yesterday and Lucas being free from Missy.

She unplugs her phone and puts on her outfit and grabbing her headphones. (Outfit up above) Maya goes downstairs and puts two frozen waffles in the toaster.

She walked back upstairs and brushed her teeth, and put on her makeup. She doesn't put on much just bb-cream and mascara. She walks back downstairs and grabs her backpack and her waffles and walks out the door.

Maya walks into school and sees girls yelling at each other or some crying and the others scared of something. Lucas was just strolling by with no care in the world with some raven haired girl in a black leggins with black ankle boots with a graphic shirt that was mostly covered with her long hair.

Maya kinda recognized her from her Spanish class. Her name was Paola or Mia or something around that.

Riley's P.O.V.
After my fight with Missy I got suspended. Of course my parents were disappointed but Auggie wanted to know if I had a video. It was so boring at home with cold spaghetti and cereal.

I rolled over my bed and grabbed my phone, I sent a mass text to the seniors saying :
" Beach Party at 3:30"

I put on some clothes and shoes, grabbing my keys and driving to the mall for a better bathing suit. I hope Farkle comes. Even though I'm mad at him, he can grovel for my love.

It was hard finding the right one but I FOUND IT!! Of course I picked one for Maya and Isadora! They're going to love it!! Whoever said shopping does nothing for emotions was wrong!! YYAAYY!!

Missy's P.O.V.
While I was walking out of the food court with a smoothie, I saw Riley with three bathing suits! I know this bitch isn't throwing a party and I'm not invited. Well, it isn't a party without Missy Bradford. I have people still loyal to me, I will find where this party is and make Riley's life hell for not inviting me!!!

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.
Missy walked into a store and picked out and outfit with gold straps around her black one- piece. She walked out with the bathing suit and went straight to her house to get ready for the party.

Meanwhile, back at school Lucas was having fun in the bathroom with some blonde girl. He heard his phone ring with a message notification. The blonde girl looked up thinking it was the bell, and Lucas pushed her head back down while grabbing his phone. He saw the text for the beach party Riley was throwing. Once the girl was done and Lucas came, he pulled his pants up and walked out the girls restroom.

Lucas walked to Emma's class and knocked on the door. He was let in and said some bullshit excuse of Emma needing to come to the office. Emma grabbed her stuff and followed Lucas out the door. Lucas led her to their lockers, told her to get her stuff so they can leave. Emma grabbed her backpack and left with Lucas out the school door.