Too Close?

"You just keep on taking me back. And I don't why you do.... cause I'm no good to you"

-- Keep On, Kehlani

Lucas's P.O.V.
So far, Emma and me are getting along. She is nice to me and listens when I talk. Emma is anazing! She is gorgeous and I can't believe she's friends with me.

I walked to my 5th period and sat in the middle hoping Missy would be late and not force me to the back of the class for "alone time".

Don't get me wrong I love her, and she's beautiful but she uses me for sex and forbids me to even look at another girl she doesn't know.

Me being the rebel (as a way to tribute Maya) I am fucks every single one, hell I'll even do her mom if Missy pushes me. She cost me Maya and made Riley depressed so why can't I do what I want.

Riley's P.O.V.
I think the new girl Emma is so sweet!! She could be my next bay window!! Wait that's for only me and Maya... if she ever comes back.

Ever since Missy had Lucas break Maya's heart so much has happened that Missy never realized she caused. Lucas has the holes in his room, Farkle has the records and I have the scars.

Ms. Matthews, Ms. Matthews!
Huh oh I'm so sorry, I must have zoned out.
Well don't zone out during detention today.

Mr. Jones hands me a detention slip and walks back to the front of the board. I look at the paper and sigh. I guess Maya left some of her with all of us.

Emma's P O.V.
So far my plan is working, Lucas told me everything except about Me. Did he forget about Maya? Did Missy push me out of his memory?

After 5th Period was over I ran to my locker and grabbed my backpack. I heard screaming and ran quickly over. There was Missy kissing Farkle and Riley steaming red!

Riley yanked Missy and started slapping her until Missy was on the ground. By the time Riley had Missy on the ground Lucas came running to save...Riley?

Riley whispered something in his ear and you can see his face go pale and sad then to a calm face. Whatever Riley whispered made him not angry.

I watched as Lucas pulled Missy up and tightly held onto her arm. You could hear exactly what he said... the words no one would think he would say to her.

We're over.
Just like that everyone started screaming no one was ready for Lucas unleashed...