Getting Ready!!!

Person on the right is Arianna

************************************************

6 more hours, 6 more hours, 6 more hours. Holy sherbet 6 more hours till I - I mean WWEEE go to the mighty fine One direction concert. When I mean we, I mean my friends and I, just incase you got confused.

......................

Omg!!!!!

I don't know what to wear. What should I wear? Something cute and comfortable or something that shows I'm a fan? idk. Decisions, decisions....

Hmmmmmmm... Cute and comfortable it is.

I don't want to look like an obsessive chick, which in fact I am but who cares right? There is nothing wrong with going to a concert without anything that has to do with One direction all over me.

Every fan that is going will have 1D tattooed all over there pimpled like faces and white see through shirts with the faces on their boobs and wearing there mini mini shorts.

Ha. Chicks these days.

Well the concert starts at 7:00pm and it's 1 o'clock....

I need to get ready.

We leave in an hour.

AN HOUR!!!

We are leaving early because there will be heaps of people....oh sorry scratch that. There will be heaps of 'Directioners', waiting outside to get in.

I turned on the shower and quickly washed my body. Wouldn't want B.O now would we?

I stepped out after what felt like a good 10 minutes and dried myself till there was not one drop of water on me.

I put on my laced bra and undies and threw on an XL top that I bought to sleep in on hot nights and just to also lounge around in. Btw I have plenty more XL shirts, not just one. Gosh people I'm not that filthy and pore.

Anyways. I made my way back into the bathroom which I share with my bestfriends since I live with them.

I got out the hair straightener and waited for it to head up.

It beeped meaning it was ready. I did my hair straight. My hair falling down my back.

It's getting so LOONGGG. I love it!

Once I was done I parted it in the middle and pinned some of my hair back while just leaving a bit of my front fringe out. I then but on makeup but made it look natural.

There... hmmm I actually look... Good and free. HAHAHAHA. Just give it a minute. It won't last long.

I went into my closet and got out a few outfits that I could wear.

I chose with black high waist denim shorts with a loose crop top that read geek on it. The top ends at the tip of the high waist shorts. I but on my glasses (since I'm half blind.. Hahaha kidding. I just have a bit of a bad eye sight). I put on my frilly grey socks and then put on my white flowery doc martins.

Link to outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=100175369

Hmmm. I think this outfit looks cute and it's comfortable. SUCCEESSSS.

I took my phone off charge and grabbed my brown leather backpack and a denim jacket, just in case it snows.

Who am I kidding. It never snows in Australia.

I walked out of my room and made my way to the door. "GIRLS ARE YOU READY?"

I heard a chorus of yes's. I was greeted and bombarded by my 3 cheerful and over excited bestfriend's Scarlett, Ariel and Autumn.

Scarlette had dark blond hair which went right above her hip. It was curled and was wearing make up that made her piercing blue eyes stand out. She was wearing a flowery crop top and a skirt that sitted perfectly on her. she had her white frilly socks on and her leather boots. She looked fab.

Link to outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=100176590

Ariel had brunette hair like me but abit shorter and was naturally straight. She was wear a white crop top which read "Do Not Read The Next Sentence...You Little Rebel I Like You.." on it and denim high wasted. she also wore a jumper that was wrapped around her waist and was wearing a beanie with the word "brat" on it and she wore her trooper camo boots.

Link to outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/ariels_concert_outfit/set?id=100177880

Where as Autumn was the unique one. She had brownish blackish hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a baggy nirvana shirt with ripped skinny jeans and shoes that look like carpenter men wear but she rocked the outfit.

Link to outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=100178395

Autumn doesn't look like the typically One direction fan. But she is.

I grew up with these girls. We have been through everything together and I wouldn't replace them for the world.

Our parents are also really close aswel which is also a great thing because we get to have dinners at each other's houses.

I checked the time on my phone. 2:00pm.

Wow. That worked out great.

"You girls look cute and ready for a good night" they shook their heads viciously "Use ready to go? Our Kangaroos are waiting for us."

Yes we ride kangaroos in Australia.

Jealous?

"Arianna. We don't ride Kangaroos in Australia."

Ok I lied. BUT WE COULD IF THERE WERE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE.

"Would still be cool tho." I said to them while sighing a little. "Okay. Let's go then" Autumn happily said.

We made our way to our YARIS which we like to call Ruby. I hopped into the drivers seat since I was the only one who could drive atm since I have my green P's. The other girls have their red P's but they didn't want to drive so I volunteered.

I started the car and put on our Take Me Home CD on full blast. Throughout the journey we made little talk about how excited we were, but mostly just screamed the lyrics at the top of our lungs.

************************

First Chapter of 'I Dare You' and I think it's good but please

Comment - your opinions, what I should add, etc.

Vote - if you liked this chapter

And

Share - For other people to read.

Thankyoou readers xo.