Playing hard to get ;)

Here is Chapter 4.
I hope you like it.
Person on the side is Autumn

please share, vote and Comment :)

*******************************************

3 days later.

I slipped out of bed angrily, my legs leading me to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, got in and did my daily routine.

Once I was done I chose my outfit.

I went with a hot but casual look. I decided to wear a black long legged playsuit with my white jelly sandles. I applied little make up and left my hair curly. Since it looked plain I just put on a sun flowered head band that sat on my hair line.

Outfit link here: http://www.polyvore.com/ariannas_work_outfit/set?id=104300734

Some days I have really girly days where I wear cute clothes and eat really healthy. Some days I just dress up all hipster.

********************************

Today is just another day of work. If you didn't know where I work. I work at DFO but in city beach. I'm a floor model here and I quite like my job.

The only thing I don't like is when a group of guys come in and start hitting on me.

I mean come on. I'm here to work and you guys are here to buy clothes then get the hell out. But no.

There is always that one group that just likes to act tough in front of his mates.

It sickens me.

Speaking of groups. One just walked in. By the looks of it the were dressed to impress

I heard a bunch of whispers and whistles before one of the guys from the group came upto me.

"Hey baby."

Ew. I think I just vomited in my mouth a little.

He had blondish hair and wore 3 quarter jeans and a plain shirt. He smelt like smoke and had the most horrific attitude.

"hello. How may I help you?" I said trying to keep myself calm and just put on a fake smile.

Guys like them make me want to stab my eyes out so I can't look at them.

Good choice of words you have there.

Thank you me.

"You can help me change into these clothes." He said with a wink then moving closer to me while grabbing his hand and putting it on my bum, squeezing lightly.

"Ew. What are you, hitting on me?" I said while slapping his hand off of me and taking a step back.

I am discussed.

"Maybe" he said with another wink.

"Girls with arses like mine don't go for guys with faces like yours." I said going up into his face and giving him a slap across the face.

"Don't ever talk like that to a girl and touch a girl like that. EVER"

The things I would do to get him out of this shop.

He stood there with a shocked face while holding his cheek.
Good. That's what yo arse gets.

They walked off moments later.

"Yeah. You better walk away peasants."

I went back to folding the clothes till someone bumped into me and made me fall.

"Ouch. Watch it" I snapped angrily. I looked up and there was...

Louis P.O.V

I was just walking around DFO, buying some new t-shirts and TOMS.

I'm in the need of shopping.

I took a few pictures with some fans and even followed some on twitter.

I walked into a store called City beach. It was quite cool actually and quite big.

I went to the boys side of the store and looked at a rack that had beach shorts and quarter jeans. I noticed a very familiar face. One that I sang Little things to. The one that dared us to let them come back stage. The one that I thought was so terribly beautiful.

I noticed her with a bunch of boys. One grabbing her bum.

"Ew. What are you, hitting on me?" She said then suddenly slapped his arm hand away and took a step back.

I hear the guy mumble "maybe" before Arianna yelled in his face.

"Girls with arses like mine don't go for guys with faces like yours." Then slapped him right in the face.

Holy shit. The angry side of Arianna is so... Attractive. Hot even!!

"Don't ever talk like that to a girl and touch a girl like that. EVER"

The group stood there shocked at what just happened.

She's so sassy. Just like me.

The group walked off and she went back to folding the clothes. I walked up to her and did one of those hip bumps. (idk what they are called but it's where you hit your hip with the other persons hip. Anyways)

I think I done it abit to hard because she fell.

"Ouch. Watch it" she snapped.

She stood up and brushed herself off.

Arianna's P.O.V

"Well hello there noodle legs."
My eyes widened. How does he know my nickname? No one knows my nickname other then my bestfriends and One direction. But I doubt they would remember, it's been 3 days

I looked up and saw Louis smirking at me.

Ohhhh. He does remember. Louis remembers.

Louis. Remembers.

HE REMEMBERS.

Okay Arianna play it cool

"Hey good looking. What are you doing here." I said covering up that moment when I just snapped.

"Well since the lads and I have a whole week break I decided to do abit of shopping."

"Oh that's nice to here."

"So what are you doing here A?" Louis said.

"I'm a floor model here remember?"

"Oh that's right." He paused.

Louis' eyes scanned my body and then looked back at me.

I just shivered.

"Well...you look fucking hot today." He whispered in my ear seductively, his hand going down my back.

Oh... Well two can play at that game.

"Aw thank you LouBear." I said giving him a wink. Putting my arm on his shoulder, I slowly move my hand down his arm while looking deeply into his eyes and slightly bitting my lip.

He was quite shocked but caught on and just smiled at me also looking into my eyes.

I leaned in like I was going to kiss him but went straight to his ear.

"I have to get back to work. Call me" I whispered and walked past him while lightly brushing my hand against his.

I walked a few steps before looking back at him.

He stood there shocked.

Aw boobear!

I continued on walking and went back on working.

****************************

"HALLELUJAH" I yelled walking once I entered the house.

Work is now finished. I have 3 days off.

I took a quick shower just to freshen up a little.
I chucked on a pair of jeans, a sweater that read 'Sweater weather is better weather' on it. I also put on a pair of UGGS and a beany to keep my head warm. I sprayed on some perfume and some lip gloss.

Link to outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=104401862

oh, how I feel like Oreos. I haven't had Oreos since this morning.

Terrible I know but I just love them.

I walked to the kitchen (since it's a kitchen that opens up the living room) and got out a packet of Oreos already opened from this morning and also got me some water and a glass of milk.

I walked to the living room and lazily sat down on the sofa.

Since the girls are still at work I decided to watch some scary movies and eat my Oreos.

I grabbed one from the packet and twisted it.

"DOUBLE SIDED." I licked the cream off of the cookies

Mmmmmmm. This is like heaven in my mouth. I then dripped it in the milk and popped it in my mouth.

I closed all the blinds and locked everything up just in case someone breaks in and wants to murder me and sell my guts online or something.

I watch way to many scary movies but I can't help it. I grew up watching them. It's crazy how many I have seen.

I put on sinister then sat back down and waited for it to play.

It looked like a good movie so I bought it and never got to watch it since I'm always working and have been trying to keep myself busy with sport.

***********************

The main actor was currently on his phone in front of the laptop but was facing a different way. On the laptop was a picture of a scary looking clown. Thing.

The scary clown thing started to movie his head.

I pulled my blanket at the front of my face. This is so fucked up.

"OH MY GOD. LOOK AT YOUR SCREEN. LOOK AT YOUR SCREEN. LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING SCREEN" I yelled at the TV.

All of a sudden the door flew open causing me to scream. I jumped behind the sofa and hid.

"what? What? What's the matter A" the girls said.

"what the fuck. You scared the shit out of me." I said to them. I Stood up from behind the side and clenched my heart like it was going to burst. I paused the movie.

"you were watching a scary movie again weren't you?" Scarlett said.

"Yes." I said shamefully.

my phone started to beep meaning I have received a text on Viber.

"Oooh. I have a text" I said honestly.

I'm an honest person. I just spill things out without thinking.

"From who?" Ariel said looking over my shoulder while eating an apple.

"Umm.." I looked at the I.D.

....Louis is sexy....

Warning. Never let the lads put in their own number and contact name.

"It's from Louis is sexy" I said out loud. The girls chuckled.

I unlocked my phone and read his text.

L: Hey beautiful ;) xo

"Awwwwwww" Scarlett said after reading the message.

"Hey girls. Guess what happened today?"

"What?" They said in together.

They need to stop that. It's freaking me out.

I told them exactly what happened.

*******************************

"And then yeah, I just went back to work."

"that's so fucking cute but goo on you for slapping that piece of shit."

I just came up with a brilliant idea.

"I just thought of something" they were all sitting on the sofa now eating what looked like fruit.

They gave me a puzzled look so I told them my idea.

"What if I play hard to get? I'll be all seductive and crap but also play hard to get."

"Idk how that will work but okay." Scarlett said.

"I dare you to do it" Autumn said.

"Challenge accepted."

Louis P.O.V

"HONEY IM HOMEEEE!" I yelled once I was in the hotel room.

"Hey Lou." The lads said.

They were all sitting around watching a movie.

"Use will never believe what happened today?"

All eyes were on me.

I explained what happened today with Arianna and the group of guys.

*flashback*

"Aw thank you LouBear."She said giving me a wink. She put her arm on my shoulder and slowly moved her hand down my arm.
There was a warm tingling feeling in my hand. Looking deeply into each other's eyes, she slightly bit her lip which caused me to go crazy.

Lip butting was a turn on for me.

I stood there shocked and turned on. How do I reply to this?

She leaned for a kiss, so I slightly started leaning in too but she went straight to my ear instead.

"I have to get back to work. Call me" she whispered and walked past me while lightly brushing her hand against mine.

What just happened?

That was so.

Hot.

She left me there shocked and in thought.

I want her. I NEED her.

Before I could do anything I heard a bunch of screams. I turned around and there was a mob of fans running my way.

"Shit"

*Flashback over*

"Do you fancy her Lou?" Harry said out of nowhere.

"Well we haven't known each other for long but yeah kind of. She's beautiful, funny and she's not like them girls who get all shy and quite around people and she has a big appetite." I said honestly.

"Well the lads and I were thinking of them coming over and having a slumber with us and we were thinking of you asking them since you fancy A" Liam said.

"OKAAAY" I yelled

I grabbed out my phone and sent her a text through Viber.

"Hey beautiful ;) xo"

(A-Arianna L-Louis)

A: Hey babe ;) xo

L: So the lads and I were thinking if you and the girls wanted to come over to our hotel for a sleepover. Have a bit of fun ;)

A: you wish Tommo ;)

L: damn. It was worth a try.

A: well the girls and I would love to come over for a sleep over ;)

L: Great. We are staying a at Crown. Floor 12 room 125

A: Ok see you soon ;) x

L: can't wait ;) xo

*******************************