SLEEPOVEEERRRR (pt 2)

SO I HOPE USE LIKED PT 1.

HERE IS PART 2 IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD ANYTHING KINKY THEN LET ME KNOW.

COMMENT YOUR IDEAS, VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT AND SHARE TO YOUR FOLLOWERS ON TUMBLR OR INSTAGRAM OR WATTPAD... OR ALL 3 :D

HERE IT IS...

**********************

"Aghhhh... This game is getting boring nooooww!!! Can we spice it up alittle bit?" I wined.

We have been at this fucking game for 15 minutes and it's already boring. All we have done is truth and like 3 dares.

I know 15 minutes isn't long but a whole 15 minutes of telling each other's 'truths' makes that 15 minutes feel like an hour.

SOMEONE PLEASE JUST FEED ME KNIVES ALREADY.

"Yeah why don't we? all we have been doing is truth. I think it's time for a bit of a challenge and to step out of our comfort zone don't you think?" Niall said which got us all thinking and actually accepting his challenge.

"Lets do it" Louis says abit over excitedly.

"Let's add double dare" Ariel said jumping up and down while clapping her hands like a 5 year old about to get on a pony.

"Yeeeehh" we chorused.

Ariel's mood changed before she randomly said "I'm hungry"

She got up and walked to the kitchen.

I yelled after her making everyone cringe because of how high pitched my voice was.

"GET ME MY OREOS PLEASE"

She came back with my Oreos and for her she had a crisp sandwich.

Yes. A crisp sandwich.

I thanked her and opened up my packet of Oreos.

Halle fucking lujah.

I got one out and twisted which made one half just plain cookie and the other half with cream and cookie.

I popped the cookie in my mouth. I closed my eyes and savoured the taste.

"Mmmmmmm"

I opened my eyes and looked around.

"What?"

They just chuckled while shaking there heads really slowly then went back to the game.

What?

Can't a girl eat an Oreo while seductively moaning because of how fantastic it tastes in my mouth?

It was Harry's turn to ask someone 'truth, dare or double dare"

"Ok Arianna. truth, dare or double dare?"

Shit....

what should I choose ?

Definitely not truth because that's for sissys.

so dare or double dare?

I guess double dare won't hurt. I get to do it with someone so it should be fun and we would make a complete foul out of ourselves.

"Double dare"

"ok I dare you to..... Go skinny dipping for 20minutes with............"

Please don't say Louis. Please don't say Louis. Please don't s...

"Louis"

Fuck.

"Do they even have a pool here?" I said alittle confused.