Noodle legs

Here is chapter 3 :)

Hope you all like it.

BTW photo on the side of Ariel

***************************************

"Hello girls." Liam said to them.

"Hii" they said together.

"I'm Arianna"

Arianna. That's her name. Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

"And these are my bestfriends Scarlett, Ariel and Autumn"

"Hii. I'm Louis"

"I'm Zayn"

"Hi! I'm Liam"

"I'm Harry"

"And I'm hungry" typical Niall

His middle name should be 'hungry' instead of 'James'

Niall Hungry Horan.

"And we're One direction" we all said together.

"WE KNOW" they fangirled.

"So what did you think of the show?" Liam asked.

"It was amazing. You boys did so well. I love how you lads get so into it and just have fun at the same time. It must be a lot of hard work."

"Yeah it is. But we aim to please." Harry said winking to Ariel who turned crimson red.

"Well I'm going to the Kitchen. Wanna come anyone?"

Of course you're going to the kitchen Nialler.

"I'll go" said Harry, Zayn, Liam, Scarlett, Ariel and Autumn.

"I'm good" said Arianna.

"Yeah me too" I said after.

"Arianna and I will just stay behind if she's wants. We can meet up with you lads later."

We heard a chorus of 'oks'

As they walked out, Harry turned around and gave me a thumbs up along with a wink.

Arianna and I were left alone. We talked about everything and nothing.

We told each other our interests, our dislikes, our favourites and what we do for a living.

It turns out that she is a floor model at City Beach, she loves her sport (no wonder why she's so fit),she loves music, and we have a fair bit in common. SCORE.

Oh and she loves Oreos.

Arianna's P.O.V

He's so beautiful close up. His jawline is showing, his brown chocolate eyes makes me so sweet on the inside.

Wait!! Aren't they blue? Huh? They must change colour. I swear they were blue.

No they are brown. I don't even know.

"Well we should go to the others now" I said to Louis. "Besides. I need my babies."

I really didn't want to. I was having a great time with Louis don't get me wrong but the others would be wondering where we are.

"Babies?" Louis said with a puzzled look

"My Oreos."

I'm an Oreo lover. sorry not sorry.

This is incredible. Ive just had a great conversation with Louis where we talked about what his interests were - which I already knew - and I told him my interests. He told me his experience on the X factor and how him and the other lads got close.