Sneaky thinking.

Photo of Scarlett on the side

************************************

The music was pumping to She's Not Afraid and people were jumping around singing along with the amaZAYN boys. Haha get it? ama ZAYN. It's got Zayn's name in it.

Anyways...

I can't believe its them. ITS REALLY THEM.

DEAR LORD ITS ACTUALLY THEM.

HOLY CARROTS ITS LOUIS.

AND HARRY AND AND NIALL AND ZAYN AND LIAM AND THEY ARE ALL HERE. AND - am I on my computer looking at my tumblr page or am I dreaming

"OMG PINCH ME" I yelled to Ariel while jumping and laughing with joy.

I turned back to look at the boys suddenly feeling a slight ping of pain jolt up and down my arm.

"OUCH. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I yelled over the music to Ariel.

"YOU SAID FOR ME TO PINCH YOU SO I DID" Ariel said giving me a guilty look but then we just laughed it off.

"THIS IS GREAAAAAT" I yelled out to no one while throwing my hands in the air, fist pumping in time with the song.

"LETS TRY AND MOVE TO THE FRONT" I yelled to my friends.

Oh lord, by the end of the night I'm not going to have a voice... AT ALL!

I heard a chorus of "Yes's" and "right behind you" before sneakily making our way to the very front.

We were like ninjas, making our way through the crowd till we got to the very front. No one ever noticed.

They were to busy looking at the boys and enjoying themselves.

"OMG WE DID IT YAY" We jumped around and sang along to every song.

The boys went and sat down. Zayn and Niall sat together on the bottom of the stares while Harry sat on the middle of the stage.

Styles you random human being.

Liam sat on the edge of the stage but at the very end.

Awwwwh what a cutie sitting by himself. Wait where's Louis my Carrot lover?

Yes Louis IS my favourite and one day we will be Mr and Miss Tomlinson.

I hope!

But where is he?

As I was looking around Louis sat Right infront of me, minding his own business.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph. He's so close I can just almost touch him.

The music to Little Things started to play. The sweet sound of the guitar coming to everyone's ears in the studio.

Zayn started to sing but I was so frozen to look anywhere else.

Louis Freaking Tomlinson, my dream boy is sitting right infront of me.

"And I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth.

Cause it's you.

Yeah, it's you.

It's you, they add up to"

Right then Louis spotted me and looked deep into my ears.

It was his turn to sing but he didn't take his eyes off of me.

Oh my.

Is he going to sing to me?

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea."