VI.

Killafornia

Vanity

It's been a couple days since I've officially settled into CJ's Nana's house. For the most part the three of us, Imani, CJ and I have been getting along. Imani and I have no problems because we stay out of each other's business but when we do cross paths, we get along. CJ and I still have our friendshit going on but there's been no talking between Imani and CJ... at least there's no yelling like I asked of him but I didn't mean flat out stop talking to her.

He was fresh out of the shower, towel around his waist and a few beads of water still clung to him when he came walking into the room. I was laying on his bed just going through various apps on the iPod, till I looked up at him.

"Aight, what I do now? You got that one look that basically means I did somethin'." He said looking back down at me and I shook my head with a slight shrug of my shoulders before taking my attention back down to the iPod. I should text Chastity and see what she's up to. We were supposed to go up to see them but because of the Imani thing, we had to postpone it for a few days. "Silent treatment?"

"There is no silent treatment, there's just nothing to say."

"Which is sending off my alarm bells, what's wrong with you? If anything you should be happy because I haven't gone on a much needed rampage since sittin' down and talking with Imani's ass."

"One thing about you, you notice the smallest of details, I swear." I said closing out of the most recent app and them putting the iPod on the charger before it completely died. "I said to talk to her so you two wouldn't get into a fight. Now you two just talk?"

"I have nothin' to say to her aside from the words, get out but no one will let me say and enforce those words so I might as well just not talk to her." He replied back. "Did she already leave for school?"

"Yes she did. I can't force you to have a better relationship with her but it would do much more good than harm to have one with her." I turned over onto my side so my back was now to him. Sleep was making it's way back over me, this was a comfortable bed and an even more comfortable pillow. He was talking but I wasn't listening. Instead my eyelids fell heavy and a yawn escaped my mouth till I found myself right back in my dreams from earlier.

My favorite dreams are the ones where you get so caught up in them, you feel as though it's happening in real life. From feeling the soft fabric against my skin to vividly reaching out to touch the water in front of me- it felt as thought I was actually there to experience this. I was familiar with wet dreams and those excited me because of the rush that came with it. Even more so now because I don't have to worry about Dad walking in right at the good part.

My body, feeling more like a ton of bricks, was flopped over onto my back and my hair feel over my eyes as if acting as a blind fold. Not bothering to move it, my shirt was pushed up to just above my belly button and steady hands gently pulled off the thin laced light pink thong that was clung to my skin. Closing my legs instantly when the cool air filled the place where the fabric was, hands reached between my thighs, pulling them apart farther than how they were before. My eyes may have been closed and I was tempted to take a peek but liked the mystery and how immersed I was becoming into my surroundings.

The longer this progressed, the more I squirmed around and chuckled when I had to be pinned down. Arms coiled around my thighs, weighing me down to the mattress. A tongue was now slowly splitting my folds and I tried to get away but all I could do was arch my back-

I instantly woke up to find CJ right between my legs working his tongue and an even stronger hold on my thighs when I tried to sit up. Wanting to yell at him, but instead a moan rolled out of my mouth, making him pause to look up at me with the most devious expression on his face. He looked down at what was in front of him and then back up at me, dragging his tongue again but over exaggerating the motion of his tongue.