Chapter 7

After hours and hours and hours of movie past movie and sleep after sleep and meal after meal, we finally arrive at our destination, Barcelona Spain. We have to spend a whole day here, and come back at midnight since our flight to Canada is at 3 am. When we arrive to Spain, the local time was 9 pm. If we get out of he airport fast, by 10 we'll be in the closest hotel, we could get a good night sleep, wake up tomorrow, tour a little, go back to the hotel, get everything, and go back to the airport.

"Okay Emma heres what I think we should do but I don't know if you want to, I mean.. I don't know. If you don't want to its fine we can sleep all day" I tell her and she chuckles and nods at me, indicating me to tell her the plan. I explain to her the mental plan I made and she smiles.

"Even though sleeping all day seems extremely tempting, I'd like to know the city" She tells me and I smile. When the people starts moving and the plane getting empty, Emma and I grabbed our backpacks and headed out. I quickly went to one of the registrations table to know what to do with the luggage. Once they give me an answer I turn ti Emma smiling.

"I asked the airport management people and they told me since we have a connected flight to Canada we don't need to wait for the bags, because their going to pass it directly to the Canada plane" I tell Emma and she smiles knowing we can just get to a hotel and sleep, not having to worry about hours waiting for all our bags to get here. We get out of the airport and hail for a cab.

"To the nearest hotel please" I tell him once Emma and iss are inside the cab, and he smiles.

We spend around 10 minutes on the cab when he finally pulls over a rather fancy looking hotel called Crowne Plaza. I pay the taxi driver and Emma and I get in the hotel, letting the hot air hot us as soon as we get in, because it was actually cold here. We walk to the registration table and are greeted by a smiling woman.

"Hello what can I help you with?" She asks and gives us a heartwarming smile.

"Do you have any free rooms? Only for a night? We'll pay anything" I tell her and she nods.

"Okay so we have one room, but since its in such short notice its going to be a little bit more expensive" She tells me and relief washes over me.

"Anything. Thanks" I tell her and she nods and starts to get everything set up on her computer. After we pay, the lady gives us the room cards and he head to the elevator. Emma pushes the bottom 5 and we're quickly taken to that floor.

"I can't believe we're gonna sleep in a bed instead of an airplane seat" She tells me and I smile. "I hope its comfortable" She adds.

"Well it sure was expensive" I tell her and she cracks up laughing. We get in the room as soon as we find it and throwing our bags, I fall on the bed. "I'm gonna take a shower" I tell her and stand up from the bed.

"Me too so hurry" She tells me before I enter the bathroom.

I turn on the hot water and I instantly enter the shower letting the water run from my hair to my toes. I quickly get out, not wanting to waste the hot water so that Emma could have some too. I get dry, and I realize I didn't have my clothes here. I look around the bathroom in desperation and throw my backpack. The only clothing in here are boxers. I quickly pull them up my feet and head out.

"Finally out!" Emma says once she hears me get out, but not seeing that I was only in my boxers. She showers rather quickly too and I wait for her to come out.

Emma's POV

When I'm out of the shower I realize my pajamas are in the bags. Fuck. What am I gonna do? I put on a bra and panties, thinking about what to do. I look around the bathroom until I spot Luke's black shirt in a far corner. I quickly put it over my head and look at myself in the mirror. It reaches just in the middle of my thighs. I sigh and try to pull it father down before tying a bath robe around me and getting out.

I see Luke on the bed, which I now realize theres only one bed i stead of two. He's under the covers and looks up at me once he realizes I'm out. I slide out of the bathroom robe shyly when I see Luke scanning my body. I quickly pull the shirt down again.

"Hope your not mad I grabbed your shirt" I tell him praying he's not angry.

"Fuck no I'm not mad, you look... Wow." He tells me and I blush before I slip under the covers and feel my legs rub against Luke's.