Chapter 3

"You say WHAT!??" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Aish! Just tell me your location and I'll fetch you."

***

A loud banging of door startles the SME's big boss causing him to splatter some coffee on his papers. His day barely starts so what could it be this time? President Park Jungsu raise an eyebrow to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun enters the room as soon as his office door opens.

"What brings you here this early morning?" Baekhyun bows his head as his greeting, which the elder acknowledge.

"Why did you registered a fake marriage contract?" Chanyeol asks without greeting his boss. He's so pissed for a morning pleasantries any ways.

"Good morning to you, too." President Park says and offers his unexpected visitors a seat but only ignored. "About that, I'm sorry if I didn't informed you two since I doubt you guys will agree if I told you about my plan--"

"Didn't we already agreed on this stupid fake husband thing? But legallizing it? How stupid is that!?" Chanyeol barks, not minding the position of the person in front of him.

"Ch-Chanyeol, that's enough." Baekhyun tries to stop the furious actor.

"Oh please! Don't tell me you're okay with it?"

"Listen Chanyeol, the reason why I have to do this, even if it's against your will, is because I don't want the media or people in general to doubt your real relationship status with Baekhyun. You guys will be both in jeopardy, most especially you, if people knew. The current status you both guys are in is already chaotic, so imagine if those prying media managed to see a flaw with this marriage thingy, you'll lose your career." President Park explains.

"Marriage thingy, you say? Well whose idea is this? Wasn't this your idea?" Chanyeol balls his fist. "You know that we can just have a press conference to clarify those wrong allegations but you just opted to go with your stupid idea! And you!" Chanyeol diverts his attention to the mummed guy behind him, "If it wasn't because of you, I wouldn't be in this kind of situation! If it wasn't because of you, my life would be peaceful, but you just have to ruin everything!"

Chanyeol was so furious that he feels he wanted to throw something, anything, to vent out his frustrations. So he did. Grabbing the president's pencil holder he angrily thows towards Baekhyun's direction, making him flinch even though he wasn't directly hit by the expensive looking tin holder.

"Chanyeol!" President Park abruptly stands from his seat, "Don't just blame Baekhyun here. You know you're also at fault here! You could've called for the security when he refused to delete those pictures that he took instead of pinning him down on the bed. Don't you think this whole things wouldn't also happen if it wasn't because of your carelessness. It wasn't just Mr. Byun's fault, you're also responsible here. Now whether you like it or not, you two will live together for a couple of years--"

"A couple of years? That's insane!" Chanyeol grits his teeth to his boss.

"You reap what you sow, son." President Park staunchly said. "Now, you two prepare yourself for the press conference at 10."

"What!?"

"And whether you attend or not, we will still hold a press release but hopefully you two, especially you Chanyeol, should already get over of your tantrums. For sure media will ask for an interview after this press release, I expect you play your role well." Mr. Park told Chanyeol which earns an eye roll from the actor. "And as for you Mr. Byun, I expect that you packed your things already. You need to move to Chanyeol's penthouse today."

"B-but I thought--" Baekhyun's eyes widen, shocked by the sudden information. He thought he could stay with Tao for few more days.

"Change of schedule son. You should stay with Chanyeol even before the press people locates you and disturb your housemate and your whole neighborhood."