Epilogue

"Do I look okay?"

"Yes you are."

"Are you sure?"

"You look fine, don't worry yourself too much."

"But I look like a whale!"

"You're pregnant, Lu and that's pretty normal for pregnant people."

"But what if Sehun wouldn't want me after this? What if he find someone else after I give birth to our son and became ugly? What if--"

"Sehun loves you, remember that. He wouldn't ask you to marry him if he didn't love you, right?"

"But--"

"No buts. You trusted him didn't you?" The pregnant male nods. "And you're marrying him because you both wanted to be together forever, right?" Lu Han nods once again. "Then don't doubt Sehun. He liked you from the first time he saw you, and loved you the moment you introduced yourself, up until now and this baby bump are enough proof what he feels for you. You are beautiful inside and out, and I doubt that Sehun would leave you and your baby for someone else, remember that."

"You really know how to say flowery words, don't you, Baek?"

"I'm just trying to comfort you. Today's your wedding day and I wouldn't want you walking down the aisle looking stress." Baekhyun said. "I'll see you inside later, okay?"

Once the door to the hotel's function room where their union will held opens, Lu Han walk down the aisle while looking at the other lanky male that is waiting for him near the altar. Yeon Mi is wiping her tears during the exchange of vows, unable to believe that her youngest and immature son are looking so manly to take responsibility of his own family and their father's corporation like a piece of cake.

Chanyeol looks at other side of the where Baekhyun is seating and looks at the latter. He chuckles softly when he noticed Baekhyun wiping his eyes and sniffling. He then smiled at the beautiful scene before him; with Baekhyun surrounded by flowers.

"He'll melt if you won't stop looking at him." Jongin whispered at his brother.

"Don't worry, you'll be reunited with him again later. Just focus on the ceremony for now since it'll be you who'll say 'I do' in few months time." Jongdae said.

"Will you two stop it!" Chanyeol grits his teeth.

"I swear I'll whack your heads off if you 3 won't keep your mouth shut." Kyungsoo warned them.

Once the the wedding is done, which will be followed by reception, Chanyeol went to Baekhyun's table and kiss the latter's cheek.

"I missed you." Chanyeol said.

"What? We're just few meters away."

"But you're still far away from me."

"Oh wait, it's our turn to sing for the newly weds now. Just wait for me here, okay?"

Chanyeol sways his head from left to right as the 3 belts out the song, serenading the newly weds. He smile whenever it's Baekhyun's turn to sing and claps his hands.

"You're being biased, aren't you?"

"I'm not."

"You are so whipped, hyung. I can already imagine you when you and Baekhyun hyung ties the knot."

"You're the one to talk, Jongin?"

***

Soon, Chanyeol and Baekhyun exchanged their vows and said their I do's, making the crowd laugh when the giant pumps his fist when Baekhyun said his I do. Then during their reception, as Baekhyun is busy talking with their other guests, grandma Byun waves her hand to the giant and signal him to went near her.