Chapter 5

Chanyeol was so mad that he kicks the iron board, making it tumble on the carpeted floor along with the flat iron. He doesn't care whether the iron brakes into pieces, but he was so pissed and he needs to vent it out. Clutching his burnt dress, he blows the air off to his lungs as he takes a sit on the sofa.

It's already been 4 years yet he remembers it so well like it just happened yesterday...

"Chanyeol!" The guy smiles as the actor jogs towards him.

"What are you doing here?" He smiles boyishly, hoping that the cold weather helps him to cover his flushing face.

"I just came here to give you something?"

"Huh? Why? I mean what is it?"

"What do you mean by 'why'? Didn't you remember? Today's your birthday that's why I'm here to give you your present!" The guy smiles at him as he raise his arms to show the actor his present. "Happy birthday, Chanyeol!"

The actor smiles fondly at the guy in front of him. He never thought that he will travel all the way from Seoul to Siheung to surprise him on his birthday.

"Hurry up and open it! It's not that much but I still hope you liked it."

Chanyeol opens the gift, revealing a pristine white dress shirt with satin black necktie.

"Umm, I know it was rather simple than the gifts you always recieve from your fans and sponsors, i just want to give you something that is practical and you can actually use. I also heard that you're nominated for best actor category, I hope this will give you good luck to get your very first best actor award."

Chanyeol was so overwhelmed that he wasn't able to speak, so he opted to just hug the guy as his silent thank you, letting him know how much he appreciated his gift.

"This has always been my lucky charm, and that idiot just ruin everything!" He hisses.

Looking at the neatly ironed clothes on the rack, Chanyeol clicks his tongue as he stands to pick up the board and iron on the floor.

"Tsk, such a bothersome."

***

Baekhyun was now on his way to his old neighborhood. He managed to get a free ride after helping an old ajussi to unload boxes of various fruits from his pick up truck, that the old man delivered to the lady who owns a fruit stand, when he passed by.

Swinging his hand with a bag of fruits (consisting of 3 apples, 3 oranges and a small container of berries), Baekhyun is already happy that he got free ride and free fruits that he can feast. He walks faster once he feels his stomach growls. Yes, he hasn't eats dinner yet.

Trying to reach the key from it's secret hiding place was the hardest thing to do rather than bickering with a moody actor. Baekhyun thought after unlocking his old apartment's front door.

"At least I still have a place to sleep in. Oh well, I don't want to stress myself anymore, I wonder what that panda puts inside his fridge--" He mumbles as he opens the fridge, "--aish that kid! It's all meat in here!"

After filling his stomach with food and washed everything he used in the kitchen, Baekhyun turns the TV on and saw his and Chanyeol's interview from the Elle Magazine photo shoot.

"Eh? I thought it was just a magazine interview? How did they get that video?"

"First of all I would like to apologize for causing everyone's trouble." Chanyeol's voice are bouncing on the four corners of the room. "But yes, Baekhyun here and I had secretly tied the knot a month ago, in a secret place which I wouldn't detail anymore."