Chapter 1 (edited again)

Hello, minna! I just want you to know this is my FIRST Fanfic! So, If I get something wrong, please let me know!

Fairy Tail just got back from the GMG! Today, things will change.........

{ Lucy POV}

I was at the bar drinking my milkshake. Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy, and Lisanna came up to me. Wendy was crying. She looked like she was hurt physically and mentally.

" Hey, guys! Wendy?! What happened to you?!" I asked. She just looked away.

" Luce. from here on out, you are off qTeam Natsu. You are weak, useless, and hide behind your spirits," Natsu knocked my milkshake and it spilt over the bar. Everyone walked away. I saw Wendy run into the corner and start to curl and cried. I saw Erza and Gray punch Natsu and leave. Mira patted my head. I just lay my head on the bar and bury my face in my arms to hide my tears. Laxus was rubbing my back. He was always like a brother to me. Suddenly, the doors opened. I looked up and saw...........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sabertooth! What we're they doing here? Only Sting, Rogue, Rufus, Minerva, and some others. I guess they all left the guild because their marks are gone.

" Sabers! What are you doing here?!" Natsu shouted.

"We are here to join your guild!Have a problem?" Sting said. Master came out and smiled.

" Of course not! Welcome to your new home!" I smiled when he said that. I smiled at Sting. He smiled back and sat down next to me. We became best friends after the games.Sting noticed I had red eyes.

" Were you crying?!" He asked.

"Yes but I am fine now. Mira? Can I have another milkshake?"

" sure!" Mira replied and went into the back.

" So! Why did you join Fairy Tail?" I asked Sting.

" Well........ our master made us quit the guild. We had nowhere else to go but here. We let them down at the GMG." He replied. I think Natsu saw we were talking because he came over to us.

" Sting! Why are you hanging out with this weakling? Hang out with Fairy Tail's strongest team!" Natsu said. I just rolled my eyes. Sting just looked at me. He was about to say something when he was cut off by Gramps.

" Hello, my children! Lucy and Laxus! Can you come into my office?" He said. We were confused but did what we were told. We took a seat in the office and waited for Master to speak, " So. As you know, Laxus is my grandson. I am glad to say that you are brother and sister!"

We just sat in shock! A memory came through my head. I now remember all of my powers!

*************

Okay! So this was a super short chapter! This is my new book called SABERS X FAIRIES?! I hope you will enjoy this book! Remember! I don't own anything but the plot!