Chapter 9

I looked at the hill. Every non-dragon slayer was here. I put my angel wings on. So did my team. Happy was flying Natsu. Rogue also got fifth origin and now has dragon wings. Frosch and Lector learned how to fly. We charged the guilds. They charged at us. I killed Erza.

" What are you doing?! They are our friends!" Natsu finally spoke.

" THEY ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS!!!!!! IT IS LIKE EDOLAS!!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!" I yelled. He looked away.

" Charge!!!!!" Sting said. We were fighting for an hour.

" THIS ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!!!!" Laxus yelled.

" We have to try!!!!!" I charged once more. The dragons were helping.

" SATAN SOUL!!!!!! HALPHAS!!" Mira said. Halphas came out.

" OPEN!!!GATE OF THE THREE GODS!!! POSEIDON!!!! HECATE!!!! HADES!!!!!" I screamed. All three of them came out.

" I owe my life to you, Miss!" Hecate said.I rolled my eyes. She charged. She knocked out all of the dark guilds. Flare!!!!! I sent Hades to Quadro Puppy, Sabertooth, and any other guilds. Poseidon went with Juvia and James to Mermaid Heel and Lamia Scale. Fairy Tail was all mine.

" LET US HELP!!!!" Levy flew up to me. I nodded. We all charged except Natsu. That guy was still in trance!

" NATSU!!!! I LEAVE YOU TO GRAY!!!!!" I said. He nodded and got out of trance. If something hasn't changed, it is Gray and Natsu. They started beating each other up. I sighed. If I....... NO!!!!! I can't!!!

" Lucy!!!!! Makarov is all yours!" Sting said. I ran up to him. He punched me. No way!!!!

" I have to..... There is no other way......." I said to myself. I flew up over our battlefield.

" What is it, Luce?" Natsu asked.

" MINNA!!! EVACUATE THIS REALM WITH ALL OF THE DRAGONS!!!!" I screamed.

" NO!!!! SIS!!!! DON'T YOU DARE DO IT!!!!!" Laxus screamed back. I started crying.

" I don't know what you are going to do, but don't!" I saw Natsu looking up. He looked back down at Gray.

" I HAVE TO!!!! I WILL KEEP THE OTHERS AWAY FOR ALL OF YOU TO ESCAPE!!!! GO!!!!" I used top speed to charge at the others. They all fell to the ground. All of the others were by Makarov's side.

" YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ALL OF FAIRY TAIL BY YOURSELF!!!!!" He said. I knew what I had to do.

" Lu.......cy....." I look behind me to see Natsu!

" YOU BAKA!!!! DRINK THIS AND GET BACK TO OUR WORLD!!!!" I picked him up and gave him a revival drink.

" DON'T HURT OUR NAKAMA!!!!!" He yelled at me.

" GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I DESTROY YOU WITH MY MAGIC!!!!!" I shoved him in a portal and closed it.

" Come get us, BLONDIE!!!!!" Makarov said.

" FINE!!!!! MAGIC POWER!!!!! 100%!!!!!!!" I screamed. A beam of magic shot at me. I transformed into a bandage top. It was like Erza's Japanese Cloth Top. My bottom was spandex with a ruffle tail. My wings came out. Instead of angel wings, they were glowing gold. The actual wings were light blue. They were celestial dragon wings.

" CELESTIAL WINDMILL SCYTHE SLASH!!!!" I said. Two slashes came out as my hand. One was blue and one was gold. I spun around and was really fast. My eyes had gold pupils. When I turned my power back down to it's usual, everything was down. I killed them all. But, I feel like I died...... I opened a portal and walked through.

" LUCY!!!!!!" Everyone screamed. I smiled. They all tackled me. All of the dragons bowed to me and Sting. Sting was confused. I remembered what Acno said.

" Why is dad bowing to you?" Salamander asked.

" Trash! She is our queen!" Iggy spat out with venom. I guess he heard what Salamander said to me. I sighed.

" Iggy! Do not speak to your son like that!" I heard Grandine ( Is that how you spell it?) say. All of the dragons were in human form. Grandine and Iggy were married and Wendy is Pinky's little sister. Metalicana ( Is that spelled right?) and Ski ( Short for Skiadrum) are brothers. Celestia was my mother. She married Weisslogia. Sting and I are not brother and sister. That is because I wasn't raised by a dragon. Our logic doesn't work with dragon families.

" Does that mean Sting and I have to get married?" I asked Celestia. She nodded. I sighed.

" When is the wedding?" Weiss asked.

" In three months!" Sting answered for me.

" WAIT!!!! YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED?!" Gajeel asked.

" well...... It is they're duty!" Sparky said.

" When will you marry Mira so we can be sisters?!" I asked my big brother. He was blushing furiously. I was laughing.

" What about Gajeel and Levy? When will you two get married?" Mira smirked. They were both blushing.

" Please don't talk about this!" Wendy was covering her ears. I chuckled.

" Don't worry. You will love someone soon!" I whispered in her ear. She blushed and puffed her cheeks.

WAIT!!!! WHO WILL BE THE MAID OF HONOR?!" Mira brought up. All the girls started fighting.

" What is so important about the maid of honor?" Gajeel asked. The girls stopped and looked at Gajeel.

" You made a big mistake!" ALL OF THE GIRLS CHASED HIM DOWN!!!!

" STOP!!! I HAVE DECIDED!!!!" They all turned my way.

" WHO?!" They all looked at me.

" Mira is. Not that I like her more! She is dating my big brother!" I saw them all sigh and Mira squeal.

" LET'S GO LOOK FOR THE DRESS!!!!!" All of the girls screamed. They grabbed me and ran to the wedding store.

{ Sting POV}

I waved bye to my fiancee as the girls dragged her away. Suddenly, the guys grabbed me.

" Who is the Best man!" They yelled.

" Laxus," I said simply.

" Alright!" Laxus fist bumped me.

" TUX TIME!!!!" They all screamed. We went to a tux wedding store. Wow!

~~~~~~

Woo Hoo!!!!! Finished! I know this is short and I made it go a little fast, but I guess we have to wait for the wedding!

I will skip to when they have to plan the whole thing! Bye!