Chapter 4

{ No POV}

I woke up to see Gray on top of me.

" What the hell, Lucy?!" He helped Lucy up.

" When is our next stop?" Lucy asked as they sat next to each other and their stuff across from them.

" In about 3 hours. Might as well take a nap."

" Yeah....." They fell asleep leaning on each other:

" They fell asleep leaning on each other:

The train stopped and they woke up. Lucy noticed what happened and said sorry. They blushed. They didn't look at each other until they got to the hotel.

" We have some time to spare! Let's go to the beach!" Lucy said. She grabbed his hand and ran to the beach. They went to the bar and sat down:

 They went to the bar and sat down:

Next, they went to a shop.

" Woah! Put these on!" Lucy grabbed two sunglasses and put one on. She handed the other to Gray. He put them on.

" Wow! We look so cool!" Gray said. He bought them and they went out. They walked around the park that was huge. They were standing under a blossom tree.

" It is almost 6:00. Let's take a picture!" Lucy took out her phone and took a picture. She brought it to a painter for them to paint it. He said it would be ready by tomorrow afternoon. They left the shop and went to the hotel to get ready.

" Lucy! It is time to go! Are you ready yet?!" Gray yelled from the door. He was adjusting his tie. He was wearing a red button up shirt with a dark blue coat on top. His tie was blue and was tucked under the buttoned coat.

" Be patient! I'm ready!" Lucy came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a light blue dress with white gloves. Her keys were in her dress pocket. The dress was strapless with white flowers around the top. The flowers went down the middle to the skirt part of the dress. A dark blue rose was in the middle at the top. She was wearing a blue collar around her neck. Part of her hair was in a bun and the rest was down.

" Wow! You look pretty! But something is missing....." Gray looked at her hair.

" What is missing?!" Lucy questioned. Gray took out an ice tiara and put it on her head.