Chapter 2 (edited)

Okay! So I will just have this in Lucy POV unless I need to change the perspective

~~~~~~~~~~~

After the little talk, my brother and I walked out. Sting came with us. He said something about how he wants to stay with us. We went to my apartment to look for a bigger one. All three of us were going to live together. We found the perfect apartment! It was like my apartment. There were three bedrooms. I got the master bedroom because I have so many clothes and I shop almost every day! I also have my own bathroom. Laxus and Sting get the other rooms. There was a kitchen as big as my old apartment. The bedrooms were upstairs. Downstairs was the living room, dining room, kitchen, and the gaming room! We decided to change the gaming room into a training room. The stairs were spiraled with glass sides that had blue decor. I loved it. Laxy, my new name for Laxus, went to the guild. Stingbee, Sting's new name, was going to help me shop for new clothes. Can you believe they think my clothes don't fit the family?! Anyway....... We went to the mall. I found the perfect outfit. It is basically like Stingbee's outfit ( The cover). I also bought more clothes I can wear when I am not in my normal mood or an event is happening. I only had a few bags to carry. Stingbee helped with some bags, too! He is sooooooo sweet!

" So........heavy!" Stingbee complained. I don't know why, though....... maybe it is because of the bags?

" Oh come on! It is only a few bags! You can handle it! You are my best friend! Besides, we are home. Bring them to my room!" I yelled at him. He threw them on my queen- sized bed.

" Only a few bags?! That is a SUPER understatement! 100 BAGS!!"

" Yeah. A few bags. Like I said. So, Stingbee! What do you want to do for the rest of the day?"

"STINGBEE?! I HATE that name!!! But it is pretty cool! How did you find out my childhood name?"

" BAKA!!!!! I MADE THAT UP FOR YOU!!"

"Oh...... yeah..... gomen......"

" Anyway...... what do you want to do?"

" Let's go to the guild and show everyone your new look!" I nodded and we headed out.

~~~ TIMESKIP TO GUILD!!!!!~~~

I kicked the doors down. They came off the hinges.

" HEY!!!!! WHO ARE YOU TO GO BREAKING OUR DOORS?!! WHO ARE YOU?!" Natsu charged at me. I touched his forehead and in a second, he was on the floor all bruised up. The guild was shocked. They were about to charge at me.

" Oh! I get it! You don't remember your best friend! Just because of my appearance! Oh! Wait! I mean EX- best friend!" I said. His eyes widened.

" L- Lucy? H-how did you do that?" He stuttered out.

" Yeah! You are your usual self. A weakling and an idiot!" I shot him a glare and walked up to the bar. Stingbee followed me, " Hey. Mira! Can I have my usual?"

" Sure! Nice new look! You look just like Sting!" She smiled as she slid my milkshake to me.

" Well duh! He is living with me!" I hugged him and took a sip of my drink, My eyes widened, " Wow! This is better than usual!"

Mira just stood there shocked. Her eye was twitching and she was frozen. I looked around and saw everyone looking at me.

" Did I say it too loud?" I asked. Stingbee nodded.

" Great. Hold onto me really fast. REVERSE!! TIME!!" And like that, I was saying well duh again.

" Well duh! I did copy his style!" I caught my breath.