Chapter 5

I was walking in the guild. I felt much better. When I walked in, Gray and Natsu were gone. That's a relief! I wasn't ready to see them.

" Hey, Mira! Have you seen Gray and Natsu? I need to talk to them," I asked.

" Um..... I think they went on a mission together. Why do you need to talk to them?" Mira replied.

" Nothing much. Just setting some terms with them," I sipped my milkshake and turned around. I saw Sting standing in front of me. I smiled. He sat next to me.

~~~ WHERE NATSU AND GRAY ARE~~~

{ Gray POV}

We finished our job and were sitting under a tree.

" Here's the deal, Gray. Lucy is mine!" Natsu said. I rolled my eyes.

" As if! Have you guys even kissed?!" I started arguing.

" WAIT! YOU TWO KISSED?!" He was furious.

" Yeah! It was a part of our job! and my bad! TWICE!!" I said......

~~~ AT GUILD~~~

{ Lucy POV}

I was about to answer Sting's question when I sensed someone talking about me. I stood up and Looked around the guild. I heard voices. It was Gray and Natsu!

" What's wrong?" Laxus asked.

" I need you and Sting to follow me. We need to go to Galuna Island!" I suddenly stopped. A vision came into view. WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING?! I teleported us to The dock. We had to wait two more days. I couldn't take it! I teleported us to Galuna Island after the two- day wait.

" Why are we here?" Sting asked.

" Gray and Natsu were fighting over me! Then, they started hurting each other. We need to save them!" I started calling their names.

" It is just a little fight!" Sting was about to turn around and leave when I grabbed his hand.

" A monster is walking around. All I know is that they are too weak to even fight if they go face to face with it. They are beaten up badly. I can tell by the amount of magic energy dropping. Even if they were not harmed at all, they would die! I can't let that happen!" I said. He nodded. We all heard screaming. They encountered it!

" The screams came this way!" Laxus said. We ran through the forest and I saw the two bakas on the floor bruised up.

" YOU BAKAS!!! Sting! Laxus! Grab Gray and Natsu. I'll hold it back!" I screamed.

" But you are too weak! You used too much magic already from the thing! I'll hold it back!" Sting said.

" No! I am not weak! Just get out of here! I can handle myself!" I used my magic to teleport them all to the shore.

" Wait! I'll protect you!" Gray said. I shook my head and completed the spell.

" Alright! Hades! Come at me!" I took out my celestial whip. He charged. There were a lot of explosions. Smoke cleared and I saw Hades was down on his knee.

" My life is now devoted to you, Miss Lucy," Hades said.His key looked just like Poseidon and Hecate's key. His color was black. I created an explosion to get rid of anyone from the underworld. I teleported to the shore and walked into the sunlight.

" You're okay!" Laxus said.

" I guess I was too strong for Hades!" I smiled at the four boys. Natsu and Gray just looked down.

" Well! We should go back!" Sting said.

" You two! I need to talk to you both!" They jumped. I teleported us to the guild.

************

" We're sorry!" Natsu said. I just told them about the terms.

" We won't do that again!" Gray said. I smiled. I gave them both a kiss on the cheek.

" Good! I have to go!" I said. I held Sting's hand as he took me to the fifth origin spot. It struck twelve and the hour has started. We were getting two hours now. But just us two. I was sitting in Sting's lap and hugging him. He was hugging me back. Tears began to form.

~~~ TIMESKIP TO AFTER~~~

I was on Sting's back. My legs were numb. He was helping me get to the guild. We opened the doors and everyone was staring at us.

" Bring me to the bar....." I said as loud as I could. She handed me a jug. I put up two fingers. She handed me another drink. I finished them both in ten minutes. Sting drank six jugs. I felt so much better. We met up with Levy and Gajeel. We were going to the beach together.

********

Levy and I were reading our books in the sun. Gajeel and Sting were in the water. We ran into everyone and decided to do a bonfire. Good thing I brought my ukulele! I was working on Perfect two. I wrote it!

A/N: I didn't really write it! But in the story, Lucy writes the song.

***** BONFIRE*****

I finished my song. We were all around the low fire. By we, I mean:

Erza, Jellal, Gray, Sting, Levy, Me, Natsu, Gajeel, Mira, Laxus, Juvia, Lisanna, Elfman, Ever, Cana, Bacchus, Wen, and Romeo.

" Hey! Why don't you sing a song, Lucy?" Natsu said. I was going to kill him!

" Yeah! You were working on a song all day! Show us what you got!" Gray said. They are dead to me.

" Come on, Lu- chan! We won't laugh if you mess up!" Levy reassured me.

" Fine........ I wrote it because........... of all of the ships here. This is especially for GaLe and Miraxus!" I started playing Perfect Two. Levy joined in and used the melody and harmony parts.

( Song in Media)

When I finished, everyone was looking at me.

" What? I just used inspiration! It was bad, wasn't it?" I sighed.

" No! It was amazing! Better than I could do!" Sting said. It was true. I smiled.

" Does anyone want smores?" I asked as I picked up about three trays of the items. They all cheered.

*******

We were saying bye to everyone as we were leaving the beach. Sting and I were far behind our team.

" I have been meaning to ask...... What was the song really for?" Sting asked me.

" I guess I just wrote it for fun. It turned into a song for my future boyfriend. I don't know who it is, though," I looked into his eyes. I was looking for a reaction.

" Can you promise me something?" I nodded.

" That depends on what it is," I said.

" Promise me........ you won't ignore me after this question......" He became serious. I just nodded. We stopped and the question

"......................?" I was shocked.......

I sensed two things nearby. Magic energy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there you have it! Chapter five is done!

What was the question?

What are the two things?

What will happen next?

Will I ever shut up? ~ Answer: no

Please comment what you think will happen.