Chapter 16

I am so nervous! Today is the day and I am so scared.

" Why won't the dress fit?!" I started worrying. It finally zipped and I sighed.

" Calm down, Lu- chan! Everything is going to be fine!" Levy said. I nodded and sat down as they did my hair and makeup.

{ Makarov POV}

I AM GOING TO HAVE GREAT GRAND CHILDREN!!!! We were waiting for Sting and the groomsmen to show up. They finally came. Everyone was nice. Sting was shaking. The music started playing. We all stood up and the girls came in. They were beautiful! Sting saw Lucy in a beautiful flowy traditional white dress.

 They were beautiful! Sting saw Lucy in a beautiful flowy traditional white dress

Sting was speechless! She was turning into a tomato!

Gray and Natsu were drooling. I will kill those two if they object!

{ Lucy POV}

I went up to Sting and we held hands.

" Before I start, does anyone object this marriage of the two?" Our priest/ marrier asked. Two hands shot up.

" Lucy! I love you! You said yourself that you loved me!" Natsu said

" And I love you, Lucy! You know that!" Gray added. I sighed.

" Natsu and Gray! How dare you object! Natsu! That was before you called me weak! It will be a miracle if I ever forgive you! And Gray! You are just....... Disgusting! Juvia loves you and you push her away! You better make GrUvia happen or Mira and I will kill you! Now be quiet and let me be happy!" I said to them. They looked heart broken but nodded. We did our vows.

" I now pronounce you........ Husband and Wife! You may now kiss the bride!" He stepped away and we kissed each other.

We broke apart and everyone cheered

We broke apart and everyone cheered. I smiled at him and we walked down.

" Good news, Grandpa! You might have a new member coming in 8 months!" I whispered to him as we passed him. We walked into our room and laid down. Sting was rubbing my stomach. I smiled at him. I changed into my pajamas and fell asleep in his arms.

~~~ 8 MONTHS LATER!!!!~~~

I was walking into the guild with my husband when water dripped down my leg. I stopped dead in my tracks. Wendy noticed.

" STING!!!!! GET LUCY TO THE INFIRMARY!!!!!" She called out. Porcylia ( I think I spelled it wrong) came in and Sting laid me down on the bed. He held my hand. We followed all of Porcylia's instructions.

{ No POV}

The guild was sitting still. Silence was strong. All you could hear were Lucy's screams. The guild would jump every time. After about 30 minutes, the screams stopped. You could here crying of a baby. Everyone sighed in relief.

{ Lucy POV}

Wendy was healing me. I was holding our baby girl. My stomach was still big, though.

" Porcylia? Why is my stomach still big?" I asked.

" You have another baby that is still growing. It will be about another month. You might want to just stay here for the time. Don't worry! This happens all the time!" Porcylia reassured me. Laxus came in with the guild behind.

" What is it?" He asked.

" Girl! And another is coming soon!" I smiled. Gramps ran to my side and held the baby.

~~~ 1 MONTH LATER!!!~~~

Same thing happens. I get twins! A boy and a girl! They are so sweet! I was holding them. So cute!

I walk out to the guild with our twins and Sting is carrying Dove. We gave our baby the name Dove. Our twins are Lucas and Sophia. I can't wait until they grow up! We walk to the bar and I order my milkshake. Sting ordered the new White milkshake. We sat down in the booth and lay our little children in the baby seats. I lay my head on Sting's shoulder and smile.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Almost! DONE!!!!

* Cheers go wild*

Me: THIS BOOK IS NOW DONE!!!! Look on my profile for the sequel called " WE'RE BACK!!!!" No caps included!

Crowd: WE LOVE YOU, SWORDFIGHTERXL!!!! READ ON!!!!!!

Me: I love my readers! They even did my little quote!

SHOUT OUT TO ALL OF YOU WHO SUPPORTED THIS BOOK!!!! BYE, MINNA!!!!!