Chapter 1

(y/n) jumped off the chopper her sniper on her back and a grin on her face. Boss got off the chopper right after "Good job today (y/n)" she smiled "Thanks boss!" He chuckled slightly patted her head and walked off. She smiled the skipped through Mother Base's first command deck. "Hey! Jason!" she ran over to one of the guards. Hearing the cheerful sniper he turned and smiled "Welcome back (y/n)!" he saluted her and she stopped in front of him and saluted back "Thanks" she smiles "Say have you seen master Miller?" he places his finger on his chin "hmmm." He brightens again "I did! He was with Code talker in the mess hall" (y/n) smiled and hugged him "Thanks friend!" she let go of him and ran off her (long/short) (h/c) flowing behind her and her sniper lightly hitting the back of her leg. "What a strange girl" Jason shook his head and went back to his guard duties chuckling once in a while.

(y/n) made it to the mess hall seeing Ocelot Miller and Code talker sitting and talking. A smile once again found its way to the snipers face as she walked to the table "Good evening gentalmen" she waved. They all turned to her and Ocelot smirked "Welcome back (y/n) how was the mission?" she smiled back "Great! we were able to get the target with out any problems" Miller and Ocelot pleased by what they hear "Good job as always (y/n)" She smiled "Thank you master Miller" she saulted him and he nodded. "Would you like join us (y/n)?" "If its okay with Code talker and Master Miller" Code talker and Miller both nodded "We dont mind (y/n)" Code talker smiled twords the sniper. "Thank you!" She grabbed a unused chair sat her sniper down and sat between Code talker and Ocelot. "So if you dont mind me asking but what is todays topic?" Code talker chuckles "A good ol'american hamburger" Miller nodded seeming to be pleased with himself "Nothing beats a good old fashion hamburger (y/n)" She giggled "I would have to disagree with you gentalmen" she crossed her arms and had a look claiming that she had won "(y/f/f) is the best and beats hamburgers any day" Miller scoffed "please (y/n) its second rate. Hamburgers are sold everywhere you look makeing (y/f/f) second rate" "ah but it could take you forever to find a perfect hamburger unlike (y/f/f)" Code talker chuckled "She has a point Miller" (y/n) smiled happily "heh i win~" she sang. Miller scoffed and looked away "for now" (y/n) giggled once more and stood up picking up her sniper "Well I know it was short but i have some rookie snipers to train see ya around" she saulted them then walked off. Ocelot turned to Miller "I thought there was no room for angels in Outer Heaven" "There isnt but seems one snuck in when our back were turned" Ocelot chuckled "It seems that way"