Chapter 5

"No" I looked at him un amused by his 'Job Offer'.  He looked back at me slightly shocked but aggervtion dancing in his eyes.
"And why not (y/n)?" I glared at him (i shouldn't have because he is my Supurour officer but I was to upset at the time to care). "Becuase not only is that like betraying what little of his trust I have but I want to befriend Miller becuase he is an interesting person not because YOU told me to." At this point Ocelot would have had me punished or thrown me in the brig. Instead however his harder facial expressions softened slightly and a grin drew across his lips. "Okay (y/n) okay. I won't ask you to do that."
I nodded "thank yo-"
"But! You have to at least check up on him every once in awhile."
He crossed his arms in satisfaction as i raised an eyebrow in curiosity "isnt that like the same thing?"
"No. I'm not asking you to report his behavior or anything just check up on him every now and again. That's all." I sign realizing that this point there was no way in hell I'm gonna be able to refuse any more. So I salute Ocelot "yes sir Commander." Ocelot nods "good. Now go on I'm sure there are some sniper recruits for you to train." I salute him for the last time before walking out of the room.

"This will prove to be interesting"