Chapter 2

Its been awhile since Miller and (y/n) have talked and something seemed off though she couldnt quiet put her finger on it. Being the Bases ray of sunshine she decided she was gonna brighten up his day. She walked through Mother base taking note that whatever is plaguing his mind wasnt effecting the others so it must be his own phantoms killing him again. She asked around but no one has seen the one armed commander. "Well the last person i could as is Ocelot" she went to the shooting ground to find the revolver loving man, but as she approuched the man she noticed that he also seemed to be lost in thought 'So its something bothering the main command not everyone else..' pondering on what it could be she ran right in to the back of te revovler master "woah hey there (y/n)" coming out of her thoughts she looked up at the slightly taller man. "Hello sir!" she saluted him "what brings you around here?" he raised an eyebrow. Easing herself slightly she looked him in the eye with a rare seriouse expression. "I'm looking for master Miller sir" Ocelot and the other recuits looked at her surpised for they have never seen the cheerful woman so seriouse. "Last i saw he was in his quarters" nodding she left leaving behind a confused Ocelot and recuits.

Though it took her awhile to find his living quarters umong the rest on the command deck she finally found it. Taking a deep breath she knocked on the steel door and waited for him to awnser the door. It took him awhile to do so she even thought about turning back but that was out of the question when the door slide open revealing a one crutch messy haired no sunglass wearing Kaz Miller. she saulted him "Master Miller!" his white eyes widened "(y/n)? whats wrong" she eased and looked at him with worried (e/c) eyes "To tell you the truth sir I was worried about you. I havent seen you since we last spoke." Miller's head fell slightly "Sorry (y/n) Ive just been....really tired as of late since thing settled down a bit i finally notice how tired I really am." She knew better but chose not to say anything since she was a lower rank than Miller. "I'm sorry for disturbing you the sir" he shook his head "Don't worry about (y/n)" she nodded "well then I suppose I should stay any longer sir" she saluted him "Good night sir" he nodded "Good night (y/n)" as turned she turned to leave he moved from the door frame and closed the door. "What is really going on here..."