Chapter 6

"Alright everyone,  tomorrow there will be a little test to see if you have the right vision for this weapon if not then... " In the corner of my eye I saw Master Miller make his way over to Ocelot. I cleared my throat and look over to the recruits once more "then we will see if can find I weapon or position that will fit you talents. Any questions?" They all shook their heads in responce.  I then saluted them all "then dismissed!" They all scramble time different places.  Some practicing and other returning to their watch.
Repositioning my sniper on my back I let out a soft sigh.  "Hard day (y/n)?" I jumped slightly at the new voice only to see Master Miller standing there a lopsided grin playing on his lips.  "Ah Master Miller good to see you." A small sigh of relief escaping my lips "and kinda these new recruits are little easier to handle then the last ones I was a signed to."
He nodded and let out a small hum "yes well the recruits from Africa are nicer then the Soviets that's for sure. " I nodded then a silence fell.  It was awkward but it wasn't comfortable either it was more in the middle. I wanted to say something but that odd request Ocelot gave me this afternoon rang in my mind.
'Why was I chosen to  check on Miller any way? Shouldn't the boss do it?' Before I could give much thought on it Miller shuffled in place then looked at me " (Y/l/n)  I want you to come with me for a minute." Miller turned his back to me then began walking away.  "Y-yes sir!" Nervous about what he wants to see me about I took hesitant steps towards his drections,  following his silently. I just hope this is a social call and not a im-gonna-kick-you-off-motherbase call.