Hey y'all, sorry for the long wait, I have been busy and I've been trying to make this chapter very long and stuff so, yeah. I want you guys to keep in mind the I'm 12 and I was writing this to show my English teacher so it's very un realistic to the way teenagers act so sorry about that. I'll make sure to fix it in my updated version after this, and I don't really know the salary of different jobs, so yeah. Again, I apologize and I hope you enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day consists of the people at that lunch table giving me weird looks, teachers making me introduce myself, and me copying down notes I need to know for school. And those including how I interact with the teachers and what they have the students do. Next up in my day is going to The Wolf's Den to meet my supposedly long lost aunt that only my dad knew of.

I walk to my car and place my bag in the seat next to me. Then I drive five minutes into town, looking for wear The Wolf's Den would be. Finally, I spot it. It's a pretty big building, and it looks like it has about two or three floors. The front door has a ramp that leads to it and a sign right above the door in big bright blue letters that said "The Wolf's Den", and it had small lights around the letters and I'm guessing that they light up.

Should I just walk inside? Or knock on the door? It seems like a really big building, so I don't think she'd hear me... But she is expecting me. After a couple of minutes of me arguing with myself I decided to finally walk inside.

"James!" I heard a feminine voice call, as I walked down a hallway with a rounded ceiling. I walk into the main room and it's huge. The first thing i see is the big Bar in front of me that had different types of drink machines. There were icee machines, soda machines, ice cream machines that I'm guessing are for milk shakes and many more. I Turn my head and see someone holding Big boxes that have decorations in them. "Where is that boy," I heard her mumble. I quickly go over to her and grab two of the boxes to help. "Finally, I've been calling yo-" she began but stopped when she saw me, but then smiled. "Oh my goodness, you're Maxine, correct?" She asked with a slight head tilt. "I'm your Aunt Kat," She said, not letting me answer her question. Aunt Kat walked passed me and placed the boxes she had on a table, "Just put those here," She said motioning to the box I had in my hand and and I followed her instruction, "Thanks for helping me," My aunt said with a small smile. "So, how did you know it was me?" I questioned her after a few moments, "Well, for starters, you look just like your mother,-" That's partially true. I had her pale skin tone, vibrant blue eyes, same small nose, and same wavy blond hair. " - and you're father also told me. you'd be coming today after school," At this moment, a boy walks out with a big burger in his mouth, and his phone in his other hand, probably texting by the looks of it. He had dark, raven black hair, just like my aunt, and it was gelled to stick up, and he tips of his hair were a vibrant red. He wore a dark blue shirt, ripped blue jeans and a black jacket. It's so hot out, why would he be wearing pants and a jacket, well I'm wearing jeans... so at least why is he wearing a jacket? That's something the world will probably never know " Finally you're here," Aunt Kat said walking over to the boy. " I've been calling you to help me for ten minutes," The boy glanced up, his mouth full, and he said something that sounded like, " mmm ary eff margy" Aunt Kat sighed and rolled her eyes, " Swallow your food," she said, after a few moments the boy says, " I said 'Oh sorry I was hungry,'" he said giving a toothy grin, "Alright, so this-," she said gesturing to me, " is your cousin, Maxine," she introduced, and I held out my hand for him to shake. He looked at me for a moment, then shoved his phone in his pocket and shook my hand, " It's nice to meet you,"  said to him, but then he took me into a hug, "I didn't know I had a cousin," he said, "And I'm James by the way," at this point, he was going to squeeze me to death, "Um. It's getting kind of hard to breath," I wheezed out, "Oh!" James finally let me go and I take in a deep breath, "Dang, you took strength to a whole new level," "Thanks, I don't even work out," he said with a smirk. Behind me, I hear my aunt laughing at us. "I'll leave you guys to talk, I have to fill out some paperwork," Aunt kat said and left. James sat at a table and motioned for me to sit, I walk over to him and sit across from him, "Y'know, you have two more cousins," I told him, and his face instantly lit up, "I do? What are their names?" he asked with the signature family head tilt, " Alex and Nathaniel, Alex is my younger brother, and nathaniel is my older brother," He nodded, grinning, "Mom never told me about other family members," I guess we had that in common, "My dad never told me about my aunt or you, and he just told me about Aunt Kat the other day,"  I told him.