Chapter Three

***EDITED: 12/06/2018***

***RE-EDITED: 13/06/2018***

  _______________________  

The two siblings were walking a couple of steps behind Sid, who was carrying Roshan in his arms, as he decided that he would be the one to take Roshan back to his family. Sarabi could help but feel a little bit worried as it was Sid who was taking the toddler back to his family and Sid was going to take him a different way.

"I'll return you. We don't need that meany-weeny mammoth, do we? No, we don't." Sarabi heard Sid coo to Roshan. 

Both the siblings watched as Sid begin to make his way to the waterfall rocks. Sarabi watched on in horror as Sid started to climb the rocky wall, with Roshan in his arms, struggling up on his way to the top,

"Manny, I'm worried that he won't make it." Sarabi told her brother as she nibbled slightly on her lower lip.

Manny looked down at his sister, who was watching Sid climb the rocky wall with worry in her eyes, as she watched the Sloth.

"Well he's an embarrassment to nature. You know that." Manny relied causing Sarabi to look up at her brother, narrowing her eyes at him.

"I wasn't talking about the Sloth, Manny. I was talking about Roshan." Sarabi muttered, before looking back up to the Sloth and groaned quietly seeing as the sloth hasn't even moved that far.

'This is going to take all day.' She thought as she continued watching Sid fail at, well in general trying to climb the rocky side.

"This is cake! I'm fine, I'm fine." Sid said thinking that Manny was talking to him. 

Making Sarabi roll her eyes as she continued to watch anxiously, wondering whether that either Sid or Roshan will make it, to the very top. But mainly Roshan as he is the only one, besides Manny who she cares about. (For now XD)

Both the siblings moved closer towards the rocky wall, just in time to see Roshan slipping from Sids grip, making Sarabi panic slightly but calmed only a little bit as she saw the Sid managed to catch the toddler with his feet.

"Manny! Sarabi!" Sid yelled as he struggled to hold onto the baby making Sarabi tense up even more knowing that Sid doesn't have enough strength to hold up both himself and the baby. Not a second later the baby slipped from Sid's grasp again and was free falling towards the ground causing Manny to hold up his trunk, ready to catch the baby.

Before Roshan could even hit the ground, he was caught by someone, well more like something. Sarabi let out a breath she didn't even know that she was holding, but once she saw what, or who, caught Roshan a small growl escaped her lips.

To say Sarabi was also shocked was an understatement as she watched her brother hit the male Saber on the back of his head with hit trunk and caught the baby, pulling his trunk out of reach once the Saber  took a swipe and a growl to get the baby, making Manny glare at the Saber. The male Saber realised what was in front of him before he cleared his throat.

"Um, that pink thing is mine." The male Saber said causing Sarabi to narrow her eyebrows at what the Saber just said.

"Uh, no. Actually, that pink thing belongs to us." Sid said, before bumping his head trying to get down the rock that he was trying to climb but he ended up landing on his head making Sarabi wince as he did so.

"Us"? You three are a bit of an odd trio." The Saber said causing Sarabi's eyes to narrow at the saber that stood on a rock higher than she is.

"There is no "us". Well minus the Sloth and the kid, only Sarabi and I." Manny glared at the unknown Sabertooth tiger.

"I see. Can't have one of your own, so you want to adopt." The Saber said causing Manny and Sarabi too look at each other before quickly looking away.

"Look, I'm sorry to interrupt your snack, but we gotta go." Sid said dragging Roshan away from the Saber.

"The baby? Please. I was returning him to his herd." The Saber said causing Sarabi to scoff.

"Why do I find the hard to believe?" Sarabi muttered to herself knowing that Manny heard her, causing him to chuckle under his breath and smiling slightly at his younger sister.

"Oh, yeah! Nice try, bucktooth." Sid scoffed sarcastically.

"You calling me a liar?" The Saber said getting into Sid's face.

"I didn't say that." Sid said nervously as he tried to escape the Saber's gaze making Sarabi to growl out but not loud enough for the male Saber to hear.

"You were thinking it." The Saber growled causing Sid to lean closer towards Manny and Sarabi.

"I don't like this cat. He can read minds." Sid whispered causing Sarabi to glare at him wanting nothing more than to just pounce on him for annoying them, even though this is the first Saber that Sarai had met since the incident.

"Name's Diego, friend." The Saber whose name is now "Diego" introduced.

"Manfred, and I'm not your friend." Manny introduced himself.

"Fine, Manfred. If you're looking for the humans, you're  wasting your time. They left this morning." Diego said.

"Thanks for the advice. Now beat it." Sarabi snarled beating Manny into saying it causing Diego to look at Sarabi and smirk at her thinking that she looked hot being feisty.

"Alright, I'll help you bring it to its herd, but promise me you would leave me and Sarabi alone after that." Manny said causing Sarabi to stop her piercing gaze on the male Saber and turn towards her best friend who so happens to start walking away causing her to jog up to catch them.

"OK. OK, deal. What's your problem?" Sid asked annoyed causing Sarabi to blankly stare at him.

"At the moment, you're our problem." Sarabi said causing Manny to look down at his best friend before chuckling quietly under his breath finding Sarabi's annoyed expression funny.

"Well I think you both are stressed, so you eat too much. It's hard to get fat in a vegan diet." Sid said but meant the last comment to Manny making Sarabi groaned in annoyance.

"He's not fat. It's the fur that makes him look poofy." Sarabi said annoyed causing Manny to laugh at his friend knowing that he can alway rely on his friend.

"All right, you have fat hair. But when you're ready to talk, I'm here." Sid said causing Sarabi to snort quietly.

"I don't need to talk to you. I've got Sarabi to talk to. And when I want to talk to someone it will be her." Manny said causing Sarabi to look up at her brother and saw that he was already looking down at her causing her to smile at how lucky she is to have a friend like Manny.

_______________________

"She's nothing like any of the other female Saber tooth's. She unique and different from the others, it just makes her special."~Diego

"I thought we could trust you! But I was wrong, even when I knew something was fishy about you from the start! Why did you even do it?"~Sarabi