Chapter Eight

***EDITED: 20/06/2018***

When morning came around, Manny woke up feeling like something was off. Making his trunk curl tighter around Roshan, but there was one problem.... the baby wasn't where he was last night.

Gasping slightly, Manny stomped his way over towards Diego, waking him up in the process. Diego, who woke up with a start, looked up and saw an angry Manny glaring down at him.

"Where's the baby?" Manny demanded, not knowing that he woke up Sarabi.

"You lost it?" Diego asked appalled, but at the same time confused as last night, he saw that Sarabi had the baby when he woke up crying.

"Wait where's Sid?" The two males heard, causing them to turn their heads and saw Sarabi stretching out her muscles.

After Sarabi spoke, everything seemed to click in the males minds. Sid had to have taken the baby earlier.

"Sid!" They shouted in sync, causing Sarabi to jump in shock.

"Come on then lets go find them." Sarabi said, before walking off in a random direction with the two males going in the other.

~Le Mini Time Skip: Brought to you by Diego's love for Sarabi~

Sarabi was looking around for a few minutes, before she spotted Manny walking away from the mud hot spring (or whatever the hell it is XD), Sarabi with her good eye sight could see that Manny had something or someone with him. So she followed behind Manny hearing him complain about whatever it is he's complaining about.

"Pretty tail walks by, suddenly he moves like a cheetah. And that tiger... Yeah, Mr Great Tracker. Can't even find a sloth." Sarabi heard Manny complain causing a small smile to appear on her muzzle as she watched from a small distance away from them. "What am I, the wet nurse? What are you looking at, bone bag?"

"Look at you. You're gonna grow into a great predator. Huh, I don't think so. What have you got? You got a little patch of fur. No fangs, no claws. You're folds of skin wrapped in mush. What's so threatening about you?" Sarabi saw Roshan grab Manny's trunk causing a sad smile to appear on her face when she remembered the past and how everything was so easier back then.

"Hey, does this look like a petting zoo to you? Huh? Argh!" Manny screamed out in pain causing Sarabi to snap out of her thoughts and looked and saw that Roshan had some of Manny's nose hairs in his little hands.

"OK. All right, wise guy. You just earned a time-out." Manny then grabbed Roshan and put him further up on the tree causing Sarabi start to panic a bit. "Oh, you think that's funny? How about this?" Manny than put him further up on the tree.

That seemed to do it for Sarabi, as she got up from her sitting position and walked over towards the two, as Sarabi got closer she could hear Manny mumble something that caused a smile to appear on her face.

"You'll be a little snack for the owls. You're a  brave little squirt, I'll give you that."

"You like him don't you." Manny heard causing him to turn around and saw Sarabi standing there with a soft smile gazing at Roshan.

"Could say that." Manny mumbled.

Sarabi tore her gaze away from Roshan and turned it towards Manny.

"Manny I've known you for almost my whole entire life, I know you." Sarabi said with a hint of smirk evident in her tone.

Manny hearing this shakes his head with humor, before grabbing Roshan out of the tree causing a small giggle to leave Roshan's lips and Manny started to walk away.

"You know I'm right Manny." Sarabi mumbled to herself quietly before following after Manny.

~Le Mini Time Skip~

Walking into the area where Diego and Sid where, both Sarabi and Manny were confused as to why Diego had Sid in his mouth.

"Guys, I thought we were in a hurry." Manny said, before walking past them, with Sarabi next to him.

"Oh and Diego." Sarabi said stopping and turning around to face the two.

Diego who heard his name, rolling off Sarabi's tongue so elegantly, shivered in pleasure. Loving just the way his name just rolled off of Sarabi's tongue. Look over towards her in confusion.

"Spit that out. You don't know where it's been." Sarabi finished causing Diego to instantly spit Sid out and growl out in annoyance as the taste of Sid was lingering on his taste buds.

"Boy! For a second there, I thought you were gonna eat me." Sid said getting up from the ground.

"I don't eat junk food." Diego said turning around and started to follow after Sarabi and Manny.

Sid started to chuckle nervously as he slightly continued. "Thought you were gonna... I thought you were gonna.... Were you?" Sid questioned confused.

Ignoring his question, Diego instantly made his way past Sarabi and Manny and started to lead the way. With all three of them ignoring Sid.

_______________________

"She's nothing like any of the other female Saber tooth's. She unique and different from the others, it just makes her special."~Diego

"I thought we could trust you! But I was wrong, even when I knew something was fishy about you from the start! Why did you even do it?"~Sarabi