Chapter Twenty-One

This is it guys, this is the last chapter *sniffs* I enjoyed writing this book. From June 2016 to May 2018 has been an awful big adventure, with you guys.

I hope that you guys have seriously enjoyed this book, it makes me happy to know that you guys enjoy other peoples works. And its because of you guys comments, that I got back into writing my books. Though this is the only book that I have been writing out of my others that I have, but that's not the point.

The point is that you guys are such wonderful people and that you should feel proud of yourselves :) Because of you guys you made me get back into doing what I enjoyed doing before the whole Medical Condition.

Alrighty enough with that, lets get on with the last ever actual chapter of this book.

***EDITED: 25/06/2018***

_______________________

For the rest of the walk towards Glacier Pass, no one said a word. Not even Roshan who usually lets out coos and gurgles from his lips from now and then.

They all felt bad for leaving Sarabi behind but they knew that they had to get Roshan back to his family before they fully make it to the other side of the Pass.

Diego couldn't get the lifeless body of Sarabi out of his mind. He kept on blaming himself that it was his fault that Sarabi was left behind, but he couldn't dwell on that now as they all soon reached the pass and saw the back of Roshan's fathers head.

Their footsteps caught his attention and he turned, making all three males to stop in their tracks. The three males gathered up some of their courage and walked closer towards Roshan's father, with Sid hiding behind Manny of course, stopping just a few feet away.

Keeping his eyes on Roshan's father, Manny reached behind his head to grab Roshan, but the father thought Manny was going to attack him so he held up his spear, halting Manny in his tracks and Sid to let out a gasp.

Manny reached over towards Runar, wrapping his trunk around Runar's spear, trying to take it away from him, but he kept a firm grip on it, but Manny was stronger. Now having the spear in his trunk, Manny threw it aside causing Runar's heart to beat rapidly.

Behind Runar, he could hear the wolves (or are they dogs???? I don't even know cause they look like they are both) and his friends running towards their leader.

Runar eyes widen in surprise once Manny had shown, Roshan safe and sound. He couldn't believe his eyes, he was sure that his wife and son died when he saw a saber chase after them.

Hearing the wolves coming closer, Runar turned around to stop his friends from attacking making Sid chuckle before falling backwards, fainting.

Runar looked at his son amazed, amazed that he seemed to survive in the wild with three animals to take care of his son. Manny put Roshan on his feet so that they can show what Roshan has managed to achieve in the time he has spent with the animals. Runar watched in shocked as watched his son take baby steps more confidently than last time he watched his son walked.

Roshan was soon back into his father's arms and the two hugged tightly making Runar to never let his son go ever again. He smiled at the three males before turning around and walking towards his friends showing that his son has come back safe and sound.

"Bye!" Sid sniffled and waved back goodbye once he saw the family wave bye before turning around and leaving them. "Bye! Goodbye! Bye!" Sid continued.

"Come on Sid don't be pathetic." A voice said behind them all before all three males turned around and gasped.

"Sarabi?"

_______________________

Finé!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭

_______________________

"She's nothing like any of the other female Saber tooth's. She unique and different from the others, it just makes her special."~Diego

"I thought we could trust you! But I was wrong, even when I knew something was fishy about you from the start! Why did you even do it?"~Sarabi