Chapter 1

Your POV~
I woke up and saw that the curtain wasn't closed yesterday, damn it. The sun rays hit my eyes like Shit. I walk to the bathroom lazily and took a shower, I wore my White T-shirt and black short with a white converse. I went down and saw that Eomma was serving the stew on the table and Appa, covering his face with the big newspaper.

"Good morning!" I smiled and walk to the table, I sat across Eomma and Appa beside me. "Good morning darling." Eomma replied calmly. "What's for breakfast?" I said and she served me the Seaweed soup with rice and side dishes. "Why so special? It's not like it's a special occasion." I said looking all curious.

"Haejin, today your brother got discharged from the army, so he's coming home today." Appa said and I was really shocked, I miss my brother Joongki. He's funny, mysterious, and he's a captain in the army's making me happy. He even got himself a girlfriend named 'Song Hyekyo'. She's very pretty, I admit.

Yes, we had met before. Oppa brought us to a restaurant and introduce Hyekyo unnie to us and Eomma and Appa seem to be pleased and looks like they like her a lot. We had so much fun before he went to the army. But, he wanted to get into the army and wants to be more manlier to Hyekyo unnie, so after he got discharged he wanted to get married right away, without thinking his family. 😣

"Tonight, please wear something beautiful. We are attending a party by Byun Corporation, and I wanted to introduce you to someone." Appa said and you nod, "Sure, I'll be very pretty." I replied and smiled, after eating you went straight to bed and think what to wear tonight.

"Eomma? Can we go shopping? I can't think of any dress to wear to the party." I said and ruffle my hair in frustration. "Sure, be ready in a minute." She replied and we went to the mall with the Mr.Lee the driver. We arrived and Eomma started to pick out clothes for herself while me, I'm roaming inside the store choosing what color dress would look nice.

I went for the black knee-length dress and it reveal a small heart at the back which will show some of your bare skin, in front it look lacy with lots of laces and there was small white stone, twinkling in the light, Perfect so, You bought the dress and went shopping for some accessories.

I was very exhausted because Eomma literally, drag me to every store to buy things. You climb on your bed and sleep a little. "Dongsaeng, ireona..or else I'll shoot you. Bang bang bang!" Someone shout claiming me as his sister lol. "Uhm, excuse me I don't know who you are but please get out of my room because you're not my brother to call me dongsaeng." I said and cover my face.

He look shock but he teased me by opening the blanket and shove the chocolate strawberry packet in front of my eyes. "Wha...what?? Oppa!!!! You're back!!" I shout in the room and jump to hug him. He hug back and ruffle my hair, "I'm upset you said I'm not your brother." He said and pout, "aw, JoongKi oppa. Your my best brother in the world." I said and hug him tighter.

"Ok ok, that's enough. I need to call my Lovely future wife now." "Then, please get out of the room." I said and laugh. He quickly dial her number and closed the room door. I decide to get ready for the party, I quickly took a shower and wore my black dress and curl my hair a bit and tie it into a bun, the little messy one. I wore my black medium high heels and took my small black bag and went downstairs.

"You look gorgeous." Appa said and we all were waiting for the driver to pick us up, JoongKi oppa looks so handsome with his black suit. (Insert:Descendant of the sun) we got into the car and went to the venue. It took place in a very expensive and big hotel. You walked gorgeously to the door of the hotel, paparazzi was everywhere, well. I didn't tell you guys that my family is actually is pretty rich and famous known as Friendly company amongst the others, so we got a little bit popular.

I walked inside and we went up to the 12th floor, where the party place started.

Baekhyun's POV~
"Son, you look good in your suit." Eomma compliment me as handsome, of course who wouldn't be this handsome when it's Byun Baekhyun. Hehe, I looked at my right side to see my brother with his wifey. They got married 2 years ago and still didn't get any kids yet, aw..I don't want to be an uncle.

"Son, tonight we're meeting someone special, I hope you'll look forward to see that. Also, they are our company partnership. They helped us in building and helping more companies." Appa blabber about that and I just looked at my phone.

Bomi's Lover - Do you miss me? Babe, I miss you so much.
I text her and seconds later she replied.
Jagi💕- I miss you so much. 😘
That emoticon makes me feel very happy and active, that's why she's my girl.

"Please welcome, Mr.Song, this is my family. Byun Baekbom with his wife Byun Yejin. And this is my second son, Byun Baekhyun." Appa introduce me to one of the family, there is 3 member, wait..I saw a girl with black dress was looking at her phone typing something. Ew, she looks gross. I don't like that girl, she's just not my type.

No one's POV~
You boringly took out your phone and played it, meanwhile their introducing isn't over yet. I looked up and saw a guy with black suit, he looks so disgusting with eyeliner on. Gay, I thought.
After that we went to the dinner sections and started to eat, you eat some foods then decide to roam around the room, you decide to go to another room cause it's for young adults at your age.

You roam and decide to get a coke, I look besides the big table, there is the coke.
I open it and drink it sipping it slowly, I decide to go to one of the table, when accidentally.

You spill the coke to the man's coat and he looks so furious, "hey you bitch, how dare you pour that coke on me. Stupid ugly, fat stinky rotten rat. I bet your so poor that's why you just drink coke." He said acting all tough and arrogant. Everyone laugh, "Oh look at this rat, I don't think so she belong to this room. Better get out before I slap you!" He said and you look down.

You stand still, waiting to what he'll do. Suddenly, a hand flied to your face and slap you hard. "See here ugly ass, look don't messed up with people's life when you've messed up your own. Next time don't play with me, bitch ugly fucking girl." He said and you still look shock. Everyone look shock to what that guy did to her.

"Sorry, didn't meant to do that!" You said and walk back because your vision getting blurrier. "Ugly duckling!" He shouts before you exit the room, you went to the washroom and cried, you decide to go home early and calm your heart down.

You already said to your parents informing about you going home and they said ok. You lied on your bed, crying.

Stupid guy, If I ever met him again, I'll slap him till his teeth fell out. You thought and drifted to sleep with that mind thinking of yours.

Baebaekhyun04
Hey guys, first chapter updated. Thanks for reading and patiently waited for this chapter of this fanfic. Please read Jerk / EXO Baekhyun in my account. Just tap my profile and there lots of Baekhyun's fanfics. Thanks for those who supported me to make this fanfic. Love you, xoxo 💕😘❤️💘 Goodnight!
(Ps: in my country it's already 10.33, gotta sleep early because we Muslim have to wake up to eat in the early morning for fasting the next day. Bye bye 🙈 💤😴)