Chapter 3

Your POV~
I was eating my breakfast, when suddenly the doorbell ring. Oppa open the door and saw Baekhyun, so he invited him in. "Good morning Baekhyun, did you eat breakfast?" Eomma asked and he smiled shyly. "Yes, I ate. I came to pick up Haejin to go to the office." He said and looked at me, "yeah,yeah. I'm eating right now. Wait a minute." I said and finished my breakfast quickly, then drink my smoothie.

"Let's go!" I said and he keep his hands inside his pocket like a cool man. "Sure." He replied and walk to the door. I walk to his car and I thought that he would open the car door for me but stupid me forgot he's not a gentleman. Haha, deserve him. Actually, I was thinking about a revenge for him, for what he did for me that night.
We put on our seatbelt and then he drove to the location.

I decide to tease him, hoho..his slender fingers were on the middle place where the two seat are separated. I moved my hand making it accidentally hit his hands and my soft small hands when to his slender fingers and brush it slowly. Keke..his reaction was priceless. 😂😂😂

"What are you doing?" He said and I smiled, "nothing" "but I saw it, you're making your hand accidentally hit my fingers, right?" "N-no." You blush and he saw it, you quickly put your hands on your face and cover it. He saw and grab your hands, intertwined it. "If you want to hold my hands just asked for it, no need excuses." He said and your cheeks blush red like a cherry tomato.

You let go his hands but, he grab it tight. You stare at him and he look at you,"at this point, we might get into an accident if you keep on staring at me." "Shut up, and give back my hand. You grabbed it so tight that it hurts." You whine like a little kid and sat quietly playing games on the phone.

After some minutes, we arrived. Finally, it was because of the traffic jammed that's why we arrived late.. We rushed to the office and our dad's secretary. "Uhm, miss song and mr. Byun. Your dads was told to inform you guys that, today there's no work to do. Because, there is a company party tonight, they told to please go to mall and shop for clothes." She said and I widen my eyes, what the? With this jerk?

"Um, ok. We'll be going now." He said and grab my hand. We got in the elevator and he suddenly pins me to the wall, "ok, this is weird." "What's so weird, jagiya?" He said and I pushed him, "huh? Jagiya? You want to die or what? Shit you byuntae!" You shout and frown. He smiled and we walked to the car.

We arrived at the mall and start to shopping. He started going to some stores while you boringly walk behind him, "waegurae? You don't want to buy any dress?" He asked and I shrugged. "I have a lot of dresses at home, why to waste money?" I said and look at some of the black suit.

Baekhyun's POV
I look at her and she just boringly walk behind me tailing everywhere, I bought my black suit with tie and etc. "do you want to go eating?" "Eodi? I'm actually starving." She said and rubbed her stomach, cutee...

We walked to a restaurant called 'Korean Cuisine', a server came and lead us to a table. Wait, that girl looks like Bomi? We walked past someone, their table isn't far from us, so I decide to sit on the right side. Haejin sat on the left chair. That's correct, it's Bomi. I smiled but seconds it turned to a frown. She's cheating on me, with another guy.

I decide to enjoy my lunch with Haejin, its first time I'm calling her name. Lol, "what do you want to eat?" I purposely higher my voice and looked at Bomi's table, she looks shocked and wandered her eyes, looking for my voice eh? "I want to eat..hm, bibimbap sounds good." She said and I nod, "sure, 2 bibimbap and 2 cola." I said with my 'purposely loud voice'.

Haejin was busying with her phone, so I just text Bomi.
-hey babe, where are you? I look at her and she fished out her phone and kept it back in her bag. I guess she ignore me huh? I hate her now.

While we was waiting for our food to come, I saw Bomi and her-almost-in-one-second-to-be-come-boyfriend got up and he walked out of the restaurant, Bomi saw my eyes and she quickly smiled and walk to our direction. Wait, my or our, us?
Bomi was shocked when she saw Haejin, Haejin looked at me blankly.

"Uh, Baek? Who is this?" She was asking when she suddenly grab Haejin's hair. "Ahh.." Haejin groan. "Stop going out with him, if I ever see you again with him. You're dead!" She threaten, I furiously grab Bomi's wrist and looked at her angrily.
"Stop hurting my fiancé, you cheater. I clearly saw you cheat me with other random guy, Who's waiting outside for you. We're over!" I said and pulled Haejin closer and hug her.

Hm, she smelled like strawberry. Bomi look at me and glare at Haejin, Haejin with the blank face played along, "baby, are you ok?" I said and she pout, "thank goodness, you broke up with this cheater, or else you've had been broken-hearted." I smiled and wink at her, then we hug each other tightly. Bomi looking jealous walk out of the restaurant not caring to look back and hug her boyfriend's arm.

Haejin quickly pushed me and look at me disgustingly, "baby? Fiancé? You're crazy. Why having a cheater girlfriend like her?" She said and chomp on her bibimbap, I smiled she's so cute, if I had met her earlier she'd been my wife already. *smirk* lol.

We finished the bibimbap and I decide to bring Haejin somewhere, it's the river. Not Han river though (or Luhan river? Hoho 😂) I looked at her and she looked amaze by the view. "Is it pretty?" I asked and she nod taking pictures. Actually, I wanted to bring Bomi here my secret place where I've been coming alone to depressed and take out all the stress and anger,but she broke up. Thank god Haejin's here to comfort me and she's the first one coming here.

"Are you sad? Do you want me to comfort you?" She said and I smiled. We sat on the bench which I made for me to sit comfortably to look at the river view. I moved closer to her and she hug me like a mother, but I don't want to see mother in her instead how bout a wife? Haha.

I snuggle in her neck and breathe hard, she smiled and pat my hair like a puppy's . I push my body near and nearer her and she hug me tightly. Aw, I love this moment. It's like the Descendants of the Sun. Haha, I'm imagining to much, am I?
I stare at her then she smiled like an angel, I brushed her hair till my hand reach her neck.

I pulled her closer and my lips formed a pout shape and she didn't pulled away or reject it instead she grabbed my nape and pulled closer making our lips reached faster. I kissed her! Omg!!

Your POV
Ugh, what is this feeling? I blushed secretly when we pulled away, this is so...embarrassing? No, I rather put it as...romantic! I stare at him and he smiled with his rectangle shape. He stare back....but no,he's staring at my lips. He didn't hesitate to kiss me for the second time, this time we kissed passionately. I pulled him closer by putting my arms around his neck.

*dug dug* what is this?

Baekhyun's POV
*dug dug* my heart beats fast, I don't know why but I felt like kissing her. My heart was the happiest heart in the world of heart, I don't know but I have this feeling that she's the one, that I've been looking for.

I LOVE YOU,SONG HAEJIN! That's what my heart says right now. I pulled her more closer until our body touch, we kissed longer than we expected. It was really really passionate kiss.

I think I'm falling in love with you, SONG HAEJIN. I really am.

Baebaekhyun04
Hey guys, sorry late update. I'm really sorry, it's just because these days just yesterday or day before I got my P and I've become lazy to do something, I'm really sorry. ShairahKyuut sorry for making you wait. And also, check out later new Baekhyun's fanfic it's a collection of smuts. Only with him and forever him, my Byun Baekhyun. ❤️ haha, lol but make sure later you check out ok? It'll not be publish right away but shortly. 😘💕