Chapter 12 (Final Chapter)

Warning Matured Content 😉 ❤️

He pinned you on the door and suck your lips making you moan, he make his way to your earlobe and licks and suck it'll, you moan and grabbed his hair, he lift you up by you warping your legs around his waist, he laid you down on the bed and strip you.

You watched his actions and movement, he slowly rub your area hardly then kiss you to make you moan his name. You moan his name and he's satisfied, "baby, you know I've been waiting for so long to do this, and now you're are mine my one and only Baekhyun's wife and lover!" He shout the last part and you chuckle.

He kissed you nose and make his way to your neck, you whimpers as he grab your boobs and massage it, he make love bites all around your neck and make his way to your boobs, he cupped them and kissed them one by one, you enjoyed the view and moan his name.

He knew you were already wet so he slowly go down to your area and lick it, he pulled your panties down and tossed it somewhere around the room, he suck your core hard making you go crazy. At this limit you wanted him so badly. "Baek-Hyun ah..please?" You moan and he smirked.

"Please what baby?" He reply kissing your thigh and lick your stomach. "Please, I need you now!" You whine like a kid and he ignored it, "I don't think so you need me!" He reply back and kiss you roughly, "ugh, Byun Baekhyun I need you now, please j-just fuck me baby please?" You whine like a baby and he smirked.

"Fine!" He started to roam his free hands on your body and his other hands rubbing you hard with his 3 finger inside you, you clutched the bed sheet tightly since it hurts so much more than you could imagine, but at the same time pleasure started to fill your wish.

"Baby I'm going inside you! Are you ready?" He asked and slam his hard big crotch inside you and pull it in and out, you moan and your sweat was all over the pillow, Baekhyun took your hands and wrapped it around his neck and your legs around his waist, "baby I'm so sorry but this is going to hurt a lot!" He said and hardly slams into you hard and the fastest speed he could do, he sped up faster and faster and all you could do was moaning his name.

"Baby ah!" He moan and pulled out of you, his white liquid juice called cum splashed out and he wrapped you with his embrace and pulled the blankets up to cover the both of you. You blushed knowing that you're having sex and loving him for this past years when you hate him in the beginning where he embarrassed you in front of everyone in that dinner party that day.

He kissed your cheeks and hug you tightly, you didn't complaint since you like his warm hugs and embrace. "I love you my baby boo!" He said and you smiled, you could feel his hot breath around your neck. "I love you too my bae 💓" you said and kiss him.

Both of you fell into dreamland and meet each other. The next morning was really really hot..

"Baby." Baekhyun groan and hug you closing his eyes shut. "Baby, how bout another round?" You raised your brow and look at him pouting, "aren't you tired?" You replied and he shook his head, "ok how bout this time I'll do to you?" You asked and he smirked.

"Sure!" He answered happily. You grabbed him and crawl to his body, you decide to tease him a little, you grab his crotch tightly making him groan and moan, then you massage it a little then pecking him on the lips when he actually wanted you to kiss him roughly.

"Babe, don't teased me...I'm horny!" He whine and you stop, you decide to make him pleasure. You kissed him roughly and suck his neck on his weak spots. You went down and suck his tits or chest? And he moan loudly, the room is soundproof so the others who lived next to your hotel room couldn't hear what you two are doing.

You went down slowly and reached his bulge, you swallow it in your mouth tasting different parts of his body. You suck it and he moan louder, "baby, I think I'm going to cum?" He said and moan at the same time, and it's true he cum as soon as you pulled out from your mouth, then you ride him.

You didn't know how to do it but he guide you by thrusting his hips from down with you in syncing, you moan and he growl. "Ah...Haejin...ah..baby..ah.." He moan and you smiled hearing him moaning your name, you rode him until you're satisfied and roll beside him.

He blushed and smiled cheekily to you. "Aw..my baby so cute!" You said and pinched his cheeks and he smiled. He showed his baby face which makes you fangirling over him. And that's how you got your first baby it was a boy, Baekhyun named him as 'Byun HyunJin' because Hyun stands for Baekhyun's name and Jin stands for your name.

And some years later HyunJin wanted a sister so badly, Baekhyun without hesitation make a baby girl with you, her name was beautiful 'Byun HaeHyun'. That's how the life's of the famous idol or the byuntae? And the famous Mr.Song's daughter begin when they married, loving each other and growing old together.

The beginning wasn't nice but the ending will always be the happiest and will forever be happy ending.

"Without knowing, I'm falling in love with you, Song Haejin."-Byun Baekhyun 💕
"I knew that we're destined to each other, I knew from the beginning you're going to be mine and now you are."-Song..opps..it's Mrs.Byun Haejin. 💘

Hey guys, so this is the last chapter. I know it's like matured contented but let me tell you something,my books will contains matured content in the endings or the whole book itself so I hope you don't mind reading smuts. But if you couldn't then skipped this part and imagine you're already living a luxurious life with him, who's him? It's the Byun Baekhyun 💖 *byuntae author* 😏 (smirks)