Chapter 5

Your POV
It has been 6 months since, me and Baekhyun got together as Boyfriend and Girlfirend, and now we're heading to JoongKi oppa and Hyekyo unnie's wedding, kya!! My favorite couple in Descendants of the sun is getting married, it was 2 weeks ago when he proposed to her, Baekhyun and EXO helped him to proposed to her by singing sweet melody songs and I'm just there melting.

"Do I look handsome?" He said checking the mirror and driving to the wedding hall, "how many times you're asking already? It has been 50 times, stop it. You look the most handsome more than my brother JoongKi oppa, the hottest boyfriend ever." I said while rolling my eyes, he force me to said that.

"Aw, my baby. I can't wait to proposed like that to you so, we can get married. I always imagine kissing you and making out with you when I'm sleeping" he said smirking and you hit him. "Stop I'm driving." "Very lol, you're not driving, we're at the parking lot already!" I said to him and he peck my cheeks, "luw, ok baby time to go now." He said and open his door and run fast to open the door for me, so lucky me having this man alone.

Hehe, he intertwined fingers with me and I can't help but blushed, we entered the wedding hall and sit at the seat reserved for us in front. We wait till the priest said what he wanted to and the ending part was romantic, oppa kissed unnie so passionately that makes Baekhyun kissed my hands. Ew, but can't help this puppy here is too cute. I looked at him and he smiled, we then headed to the reception for the lunch and it was really pretty the theme was yellow and white.

We sat and ate for lunch, it was pasta my fav and some salad with steaks. Sehun even got a special request for his bubble tea, We just laugh at him and EXO sang Peterpan and I like you. Then time to say bye bye to the newlyweds, we waved and Oppa suddenly got closer with Baekhyun and whisper something to him then he smiled, "bye dongsaeng, oppa is going to miss you like crazy but not that crazy because I already have my wife lol." "Yeah, have fun make some babies so that I can be their Aunty." I said and he blushed and walked to the car and went to their honeymoon.

"Jagiya, let's get going shall we?" Baekhyun said and cupped your face, "Eomma Appa, I'll be going now with Baekhyunee, I'll come back home maybe a little late ok?" "It's fine as long as you're with him." Then the parents chuckle, "let's go!!!" He shouted and walked together hand in hand with me, I don't know but he doesn't want to let go because he said I'm his forever.

Lol, weird right? He opened the car door for me and I sat comfortably and he closed the door. "Thanks" I said and peck his lips, he pulled my neck and we kissed, it was rough because he slide his tongue inside making you moan a little. "You're making me wanting to make you moan my name more." He said smirking and jumping little. I look at him and he wink.

We went to the river and we took selca and poses as a model and all, Baekhyun posted it on Instagram and many like and comments "your girlfriend look so beautiful!" I'm melting that's right. We even make out on the bench, we kissed each other and played with each other's tongue and Baekhyun smirked hard.

Baekhyun's POV
I'm so hard right now, we're currently kissing and making out the whole time. I can't wait for her to be my wife, she's just so beautiful and sexy. I decide to drive her home and it was already 6 PM lol, we spend 4 hours there at the river place, she seems tired and she slept.

I looked at her while driving and she looks so cute. It was red light so I decide to take a selca of her sleeping with my small softy blankets, when it was green light, I drive suddenly, a truck from the other side crashed my car. "Haejin!!!" I shout that was the last thing I said.

No one's POV
Baekhyun was nearly save because it was hitted on Haejin's side, he protect her by hugging her head but her foot unfortunately got stuck on the place where the truck crashed and Baekhyun's head was hit with the window and big piece of glass was stuck inside his head and some on his neck. After some minutes, the ambulance arrived and then was headed to the Seoul International Hospital.

"Baekhyun!" "Haejin!" Both the parents running to the hospital and shouting their son and daughter's name. Haejin and Baekhyun was placed in the same room together, Haejin's foot was full of bruise and some glass was also stuck on her foot and Baekhyun's head lost lots of blood due to the glass hitting deep inside his brain.

"So how's the both of them?" Mr.Byun asked and the parents turned their heads to the doctor's direction. "Ms.Haejin is bruised with her foot and got a little sprained from it and for Mr.Byun, I think it's because the glass was deep inside his head almost hitting his brain, I think he will suffer for Amnesia for a little months. For today, let them rest a little." He said and walk out of the room, suddenly Mrs.Byun burst of out crying.

The next day
Your POV
I woke up feeling my head a little bit dizziness, I looked around the room and saw my parents and Baekhyun's parents, "Eomma, where's Baekhyun? Where? Baekhyunee?" I said tilting my head to find him but I can't because I feel pain in my neck.

"You, song HAEJIN. Because of you, Baekhyun is suffered from amnesia now, what are you going to do with it? Huh? You stupid girl! Hurting my son, from now on stop coming near my son!" Mrs.Byun angrily grabbed my collar and she hit me with her hands. Mr.Byun stopped her and you looked at your parents, "Eomma, what happened?" I asked and they looked disappointed.

After some minutes, you realized that Baekhyun was neared you sleeping beside with his hospital bed, he was covered with bandage around his head and you decide to move closer to him. "Yah, wake up! How dare you sleep with my son!" Mrs.Byun shout making you shock. It was already morning, and you decide to move back to to your bed, yesterday was the day it hurts you the most.

Flashback*
"Uhm, Mr.Song, I don't think so Haejin can walk for some months, her sprained foot was really badly injured. I hope, you'll tell her soon about this." The doctor's voice echoed in your mind, I can't walk? "Uh, we decide not to tell her yet, since she is upset with her boyfriend getting amnesia. We decide to keep it a secret please keep a secret from her, please Doctor, we hope you consider our little promise?" Your parents voice was heard behind the doors outside.

Your heart was in full ache and you cried silently. You decide to walk to Baekhyun but you currently sprained your ankle and If you walk it'll be more hurt. You decide to fight the pain for Baekhyun, and luckily his bed is not far. You slept beside him and whisper,"Baekhyunee, you know that I love you right? Don't leave me alone." And you slept with him, you hug him tight.

After some days, you finally got discharged the doctor said the truth that the bruised doesn't seem so serious for now, but still it'll hurt. Today is the 4th day you're visiting Baekhyun in the hospital. You got inside and he was awake.
"Baekhyunee, you're awake?" You said and hugged his arms, his mother doesn't like seeing you hugging him so, she pushed you away. Mr.Byun just patted your hair and hug you like a grandfather.

You cried seeing him finally waking up after 2 weeks in hospital, "Baekhyunee, do you remembered me?" You said and he looked at you disgustingly.
"who are you? How dare you called me Baekhyunee? Only, my one and only Bomi can called me that!" And that time, Bomi entered.

Baebaekhyun04
Hey guys, bet you guys flustered when I didn't update a lot right? I'm so sorry, but I can't update when it's morning. My schedule of updating is only midnight in my country, the day here in my country is still 10 o'clock like that, well basically I'm living in Middle East, in Kuwait. For your information, it's a desert place and it's hot. So, the day didn't end yet that's why I update a little late. Sorry! 😭😋💘😭 I felt bad for you guys. 🙈💕💘❤️ love you.