Chapter 6

A/N: sorry guys, for days already I'm not updating, as an apology I'll update 2 chapters today, and also check out EXO's Baekhyun smuts collection on my profile, I'll update there also, and didn't I tell you? I'll be updating only in my free time, I'm so so sorry because Eid is coming after some days, and I was busy preparing, maybe this will be my last fanfic, cuz on 19 July 2016 I'm going back to my country MALAYSIA as a vacation. So, maybe I'll try to do new fanfics and update when I have Internet, and I can't do any fanfics after this because my exams are after summer vacations and my dad won't let me play my iPad, sorry if this is so long, here you go the chapter ----
__________________________________________________________________

Your POV
"who are you? How dare you called me Baekhyunee? Only, my one and only Bomi can called me that!" And that time, Bomi entered. "Hey, you! What are you doing here? Get out, we don't want this see your stupid face." She mocked you and run to Baekhyun, Mr.Byun was just sitting there shacking his head as a bad behavior response (I don't even know what's the meaning of that sentence..😶

"Yeah, that's right. Better get out before I pulled your hair." Mrs.Byun warned and you looked at Baekhyun sadly and turned your head to the door and walk home. You cried on your way home because the person whom you loved turned behind your back and went with his Ex.

Baekhyun's POV
They mocked her and Eomma warned her, I felt really bad I don't know why but my heart aches when they talked to her like that, I didn't meant to shout at her. I'm so sorry whoever you are but I don't remember you. Bomi smiled and hug me, I just smiled back and Eomma and Appa went back home to rest since they took care of me 24/7.

"Babe, do you feel better? Do you want to eat something?" She asked and I nodded my head, "uh, I'm actually carving for patbingsu." I said, but actually not even carving for anything, keke. I don't want to see her face. She run outside and went to some place to buy patbingsu.

Then, suddenly EXO members came, "yah, our baekkie are you ok?" Chanyeol shout with his big yoda ears. "I'm fine, but I kinda have a disease amnesia, so I don't really remember things." They looked at each other sadly, "hyung, do you remember Haejin noona?" Sehun asked and I looked at him, what who's that? Am I something to her?

"Oh yeah, I remember that she told us she's meeting you today, where is she?" Suho hyung said and I shrugged, wait that girl who came in the morning? She's Haejin? Then, suddenly I feel so dizzy that I faint.

Then, suddenly a woman figured was there, I just followed and she looked at me, "Baekhyunee, you really doesn't remember me?" That girl from earlier asked and I frown, "what's wrong with you? I don't remember you, bitch." The bad word slipped out of my mouth, her tears started to fall and again I felt so dizzy.

A memory was shown, it's like a movie, the moments when I spend with that girl named Haejin. Wait, she was my girlfriend? That moments when our first meeting, I smiled seeing that but later I again become unconscious. Then, someone poked me on the cheeks, it was Bomi.

"Baby, are you feeling better? She asked and I frown, "what happened?" She asked again, "n-nothing, where is my members?" I asked and she rolled her eyes, "they went home after shouting at me, it's so annoying, it's all because of them that you faint." She looked at her phone and played the stupidest game. I frown and sighed.

Your POV
I was walking to the house, when so pair of hands was hugging me. Is it Baekhyun? No, it was JoongKi oppa. "Aw, my dongsaeng. I heard that you got hurt on your foot, you should rest what are you doing here?" He said and frown, "Jagiya, go and take her upstairs to her bed, her foot must've hurt a lot, I'll carry the gifts we got for our parents" Hyekyo unnie said and I smiled.