24.The Deal(2)

Your pov:
I circle the date on the calendar and it has been 30 days since the deal. Yeah, 1 month but no improvement. I sigh at the thought of that and rub my tummy.

"Where are you, my little one?" I look down at my hand as a single tear slips from my eye.

"(Y/N) (Y/N) I have a surprise from you." I hear Harry calling and quickly wipe the tear away.

"What is it, Harry?" I force a weak smile but it only turns out to be the same frown.

"(Y/N), my babe. Are you okay? You looked pale." He clears the hair on my forehead and checks my face carefully.

"Wait, were you crying?" He asks and pulls you into a warm embrace. You cry more thinking about how much Harry loves you and worries about you and. Thank god!

"H-Harry." I start.

"I want our generation, Harry....I want our first kid but it has been one month and I don't want to - " Without letting me finish my sentence, he presses his soft lips on mine and rubs my back.

"Cool down, (Y/N). It's okay if you're not brave enough yet. I'll wait for the day." He whispers between kisses as I finally chill down.

"Thank you, Harry but I never wanted to do it!"

"But there's no other way. Don't you see?!"

"Sorry Harry. Sorry for shouting at you."

"Yeah. Me too. Here the surprise I wanted to give you. Tickets to Paris for vacation." He hands me two air tickets and leaves the room.

》     》
"(Y/N), lunch is ready!" Harry calls out from the dining room as I fall on my knees. I feel so dizzy all of  sudden.

"(Y/N), babe. Are you okay?" Harry picks me up and lays me on bed.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just...." I rush to the toilet and vomit into the toilet bowl.

"(Y/N), you sure you're okay?" He asks again and punches numbers to call a doctor.
》                       》
"Congratulations, Mr and Mrs. Styles. Both of you are going to be parents." The doctor explains as a sigh of relief left my lips and I watch Harry jumping up and down and shouting that he's going to be a father.

I laugh at his reaction as he scoops me from bed and spins around the room.

I gasp as I realise that I'm pregnant.

"Mr. Styles, I know you're happy. Please keep your happiness to yourself. We don't want the baby to be dizzy, do we?"

He gently puts me back on the bed and hugs me tightly.

"Thank you,(Y/N).Thank you. Thank you for our baby."

"Harry, if you really thank me, please stop hugging me. I can't breathe-"

"If you don't mind, I should be heading to my next appointment." The doctor heads for the door as both of us nod and look at each other.

"Thank you, (Y/N). Thank you so much again. Without you, I won't be in this place now." He hugs me gently, not tightly and I could sense him crying tears of joy.

"And without you I won't be Mrs.Styles."

"And Harry, do you realised that I just won the deal?"

"Oh yeah-" He fades off and wipes his tears.

"But I won't be with you, babe....I'm sorry."

"WHAT?!"

"Because I'm going on a tour with the guys....in a few months time."

"Harry.....How could you do this to me?"

"I really am sorry, my princess. I thought that we couldn't get a child so I plan the vacation to make you happy and a few months after that, I'll have to leave for the tour but don't worry. I'll ask my mom and sister to look after you when I'm gone."He explains and he takes my hands in his as he looks at them, feeling regretful.
>>>>>>>>>>>
Note(written in 2020) : Jesus. I was so innocent back then. :3