Alive and Dead

Alive, you are alive when you can breathe but you feel alive when you can live. In order to live there has to be a certain wish to be alive. When you lost that wish, your soul dies and your body is left behind. You breathe but don't live. You are just a shell of something you used to be. That's how I feel, dead.

Last night not only I lost my purity but also my soul. The little bit of hope, the little bit of fight, that was inside me vaporized with the first ray of sun. I was lying naked on the floor, unable to move, unable to feel, unable to live. At that moment, all I wanted is death. As always, I wasn't lucky enough to catch the attention of death. I don't know for how many hours I was in that position just waiting for my life to end.

The sudden sound of click brought me back. I can sense him. I know he is staring at me. My skin burns with his intense gaze. I don't look at him. I feel disgust to look at him. He just keeps staring, not a single word spoken. He takes a step towards me, stopping for a moment to see my reaction. I don't move. I just curl myself in a ball and try to block him out from there. He takes another step and another and soon he is standing beside me. His hand stretch out to me and out of reflex, I flinch but don't move. I have learned my lesson last night. The more you move, the more you get hurt. His hand doesn't touch me instead, he opens my lock. My wrists are free from chains. It feels different not to have chain around my wrists anymore. He unlocks my feet next then he opens my collar. I still can't look at him. I stay in my curled up position.

For hours, he stays there, looking at me. He doesn't touch me. He don't need to, his gaze is enough for me. We stay there in complete silence. 'Leave' with that he leaves my cage. Now I look at him, his back is to me. As if sensing my gaze, he stops. Slowly he turns to me. My eyes find his grey ones. I don't see any feelings in them. No remorse for what he has done to me. I don't look away this time but he does. He leaves my cage but this time he keeps the door open. As I look at the door, I realize he finally gave me my freedom but at what cost I got that.............

HELLO DEAR , i know its a short chapter but i had exams so couldn't help it. As a lot of you now hate 'him' because of what he did. I never support this but this a work of fiction. A very important part of story. Don't hate him too much. Bare with 3 more chapter and you will began to understand him.... Don't forget to vote and comment