My Rock

@MissteryWoman
@Mccallum_2401
This is dedicated to you

Time, even if you don't move, it will move. It only knows forward movement. If you don't move with it, it will leave you behind. It will never look back at you. At least it never looked back at me. It was almost another full moon. Almost a month from my past.

"Ria" my father's voice pulled me out of my little world filled with only painful memories. "I want you to come with us to the full moon fair" I was about to protest to my father's wish but before I could speak he stopped me by his own words

"I know my child, it's hard for you to come out, and it's hard to face the world. I just want to tell you, we are proud of you. I want to show off to the world what a brave female I have raised. How my little female fought against the bad, how she never gave up. How she won. I want to show my pride to everyone" by the time my father finished his words, tears that I have been controlling since I came back, started to fall on their own accord. I cried after a long time, I cried my heart out in my father's arm.

"I'm no winner, father. I lost." I said between my sobs, I can't take the burden anymore. I had to take it out. I thought he will leave now but he just laughed as if I said something funny "My little female, how can you lost? Aren't you back with your family?" he asked looking into my eyes. I just nodded and he continued "then how come you lost?"

I didn't know how to answer, "I lost myself" I whispered.

He laughed again "Really!! Then who are you?" he asked.

"I don't know anymore, father." I sobbed out in his chest.

He pushed me a little away and took my face in his palms "when you were born, you didn't know who you were, you were just a pup crying her heart out. You only knew when you were hungry. When you grew up, you learnt it from us who you were. Therefore, in case you forgot let me tell you again. You are Riana Burke, my little female, our little princess, our fighter, our smile, our world. It was your family with whom you found yourself, with whom you learnt to know yourself and with us you will find yourself again"

My eyes filled with tears as I just stared at my father's eyes that showed all the love he has for me. I hugged him. I let all my emotion out as I held onto my rock.

This was a filler chapter. If i wanted i could have skiped it but i wanted to show there is a rock to all of our life that we held onto in our difficult time. This chapter was for all of those rocks who even in pain of sea don't let us to be drwan away. Next chapter is a huge chapter with a very important twist 😉 till then 😚