Mine

Pov of Riana

The moon fair like always, was just stunning. The neon lights lighting the tree. Wolves running here and there. Pups riding various rides. The smell of roasted meat is very tempting. Most beautiful part of the night is the moon herself. With her soft light , she was lighting the whole place. It was very peaceful. Even for me.

My family and I arrived at the moon fair not long ago. In the way my family remain silent. None of them said anything to me. Even I don't know what to think of my situation. All I know I want to forget everything for tonight. I want to live my life tonight. I want to be happy even if it's only for a night. I want to feel the moon's blessing.

"Ri, you sure you want to run tonight ? " my mother's concern for me is very obvious.

"I want to mom."I give a small smile. Tonight is only for me. I will think of the future tomorrow. Tonight I will live.

There were many wolves in the fair. All of their smell mixing. A part of me felt so free to be here. Soon the most intoxicating scent hit my nose. My pupils dialated. On impulse I started to look for the source of the smell. My eyes looking for the wolf for whom I was made. In between thousands of eyes , my eyes landed on a very fimilliar pair of grey orbs. My breath hitched as I looked at the eyes of my worst nightmare. My trance broke as I heard the single word, I never wanted to come out from his lips.

" Mine " his one single word crushed my whole world.

I just kept looking at him , our eyes locked in a stare. All the things he did to me coming back in a flashback , all the pain I had to tolerate because of him. Just how cruel my luck could be.  I couldn't be with him. At that moment the only thing I could think of , I ran as fast as I can.

I was running towards the wood. My wolf taking over me. My jaw started streching , my bones started to crack and soon my skin was replaced by my fur. My wolf was running in full spirt as if known the danger we are in. My pwas came to halt when a gaint black wolf stepped in front me.

Suddenly the whole are became quite. Everyone's eyes was on us. It didn't take me long to who that wolf was. I can recognize his grey eyes any time , any place. He started to circling me as if waiting for my first move. I knew in no condition I could I fight him. He was very strong for me. Another fact was the pup inside me. I didn't want to do something to hurt it. As if senseing I'm going for attack he relaxs a bit. His wolf no longer in fighting form. The moment I start to relax myself and decide to shift back , I see his large wolf coming towards me in a rush. In a second my wolf is pinned under his. Before I can realize what is happening his canine pierce my wolf neck. Only then it dawns to me he just marked my wolf. I feel him to shift from me. He shifted back to his skin side. My eyes was droping towards an unknown drakness.

" Now , don't try to run away from me ever again. You won't like your punishment" he growls as my fur side close her eyes.

Please let me know how you feel about the chapter.
Next chapter will be lot more fun.
.
Please vote and comment 
My silent readers please support me. Your vote inspires me to write more and your comment can improve my writting