Freedom

Dear , slient readers i know i'm updating after a very long time and i'm very sorry for that. From now on i will update on regular basis. Enjoy the story.

Pov of Riana

Denial , the first feeling when you get the only thing you have wanted for a long time. At first it seems like a dream. You don't want to believe that it's really happening. Too afraid to blink incase the dream breaks.

It is still hard for me to believe that I'm free. After all this I'm free. I should be happy but the lost is much more than the gain. After 5 minutes of his departure two wolfs comes to take me out of this prison. They are in their human form. Both of them looks at me with disgust. Well, I'm not a pretty vision to anyone anymore.

My skin that is meat red, uneven, torn, absent in some places make it hard for them look at me without anything but disgust. They don't say anything though, they comes and holds me from both side. I'm too weak to stand let alone walk. They hold me tightly and then start dragging me to outside. No gentleness in their hold, they are just doing their duty. No need to be gentle towards a half-dead prisoner. A laugh wants come out from my throat but I can't even laugh at myself because I don't have the strength for that.

The moment they took me out of the cave, I had to close my eyes. The sun that used to look so soft from my cage window is actually very hard from outside. After some moment, I open my eyes again. This time I don't close them. I look at the open green field in front of me. I look at trees , the birds. I look at the beauty of nature. I think of the time when I dreamed of watching them from my cage. I take a deep breath as I inhale the fresh and free air. It feels so good, so fresh, so free. I don't get enough time to enjoy my newfound freedom as the wolfs start to drag me again.

After 15 minutes of being dragged, I finally see the border of this territory. Tears rolls down from my eyes as I look at the cause of my all suffering. If only I had stopped from crossing it that day. I wouldn't here today in this condition. The cruel punishment I got for my mistakes are enough to teach me the lesson. His cruelty knows no bound and I know it now.

I felt his gaze on me even though I knew he was far away. He was watching me, I don't have to look back to confirm that. I just know it. He wanted to watch me leave with his own eyes. Never trusting anyone except himself.

The border was only minutes away; my freedom was only minutes away. Few more minutes and I will be away from him forever. At this thought, my heart squeezed painfully. I wanted to look back at him , for one last time I wanted to look at those grey eyes of the man who ruined me inside out. If there was any limit of hating someone, I know I have crossed the limit by hating him more than that. Still inside my heart, there is a slight pain for not being able to see those grey orbs again. And for that, I will hate myself forever.

Please vote and comment. Your vote and comment will inspire me a lot. If you are wondering why she feels such for a man who tortures her , you will get the answer very soon.