Chapter 1:I Want You To Be Happy...

i was sitting with my best friend in the whole world by a river and he looked not happy today like something was bugging him"so how was your trip from Cali?"i asked and he smiled a little"a little jet legged"he said and yawned and then i yawned and he looked at me"you know your the coolest friend to me"he said and i smiled"no Cyr is"i said and he smiled"you met him first"i said and he smiled"but your also as cool"he said and i smiled and he looked down and he had this face on like something was really bugging him"whats wrong?"i said and i held his hand"i'm...sorta in a rut..."he said and looked at me"what kind of rut?"i said and he looked at me"i'm not getting enough money to pay for the rent"he said and he looked at me"how much?"i said" a lot...you can't even help me with it"he said"you can barely pay yours"he said and i hugged him and he hugged back"my door is open if you need a place to stay"i said and he looked at me"thanks"he said and smiled(Damon's p.o.v)i put a smile on my face and but there's really nothing to smile about since i'm homeless... just told Aly i'm behind the rent when really i'm trying to survive on what little i have Cyr gave me money to get here to Aly but that's all he can do for me...he has to many roommates so he couldn't take me even if he really wanted to and i understand...but anyway i don't want to be a home bother and so i'm not asking if i can stay with her and i know she will do it...i know she will take me in she told me she loves me more then anything and not just as a friend....she loves me as a boyfriend a lover...i'm so insecure i don't let her know i kinda sorta love her too...it got late and she got up and helped me up and she smiled"it's getting late...you want me to walk your car"she said and i smiled"yeah"i said and she held my hand and we went to my car and i went inside"you haven't unpacked?"she said"oh no...i just couldn't wait to see my best friend so i went straight to you when i landed"i lied when really i'm living in this car"come back soon...i really like being near you"she said and i smiled"i love you Damon...so much it hurts...you know that right?"she said and i nodded my head and i drove away and she went i her building and i drove around the corner and parked and i went to the back of the car and put covers over me and lay on my pillow as i silently cry myself to sleep....