Ouran?

(LOL this pic made me and my sister laugh so hard)

Yuki pov
It was Saturday day night and I was eating some pocky and watching Fairytail when my Dad came in. "Yuki starting on Monday you are going to attend Ouran Academy". My Father said firmly. "But dad that school as so many snoby rich kids". I said making a pouty face. "You are going and that's final". He said and stomp out of my room. "Ugh" I said slamming my face on my White pillow.

~time skip Sunday night~
I was In my bathroom brushing my teeth getting ready for bed. I was in a Blue night gown that reached down to my knees. After I was done I brushed my hair and jumped on my bed. I stared at the ceiling. "I wonder what Ouran Academy is like and way my dad wants me to go so bad. I grabbed my White blanket. I wrapped it around me and felt my eyes get heavy. "Night". I said to nobody and fell asleep.

😴in the morning😴
"BEEP,BEEP,BEEP". I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I pushed the snooze button. I yawn and made my way to my bathroom. I took a quick shower. When I got out I saw that hideous yellow thing. "Ugh no way I'm wearing that" . I turned to my dresser and saw a different uniform. The top looked like the boys uniform but the bottom was a black skirt. I saw a note next to it I picked it up.

Hey honey,
I knew you wouldn't like the girls uniform so I asked the head-master if you could wear this instead. Have a good first day.
Love,
Mom
I placed the note down and metaly thank my mom. I put it on and grabbed a pair of black knee high socks and some black slip on shoes. I put my hair in a high ponytail with a black bow. I went into my jewelry box and picked out some sliver earings with a dark blue Dimond in the middle. I grabbed some lip gloss. I went into my closet and pushed that hideous yellow thing out of the way and grabbed my White backpack. I went to my bed and reached under my pillow and pulled out my phone. It was 8:30am now so I ran down stairs grabbed a piece of toast and a box of strawberry pocky and ran outside. I saw the limo waiting outside. My butler Sebastian opened the door. (Sebastian butler you get it I think ^-^) I went inside and waved goodbye and made my way to school.

☆in front of the school☆I finshed my toast

I finshed my toast. My driver opened the door for me. "Thank you". I looked around and saw everyone looking at me. "Take a picture it last longer". I said walking into the school. I made my way to the front office to get my schedule and locker number. While I was walking I heard some girls giggling. "Hey look at her she's so ugly". I turned around to see a red head pointing at me. "Says the ugly one". I said flipping her off. "How dare you do you know who I am". She said coming up to me. "Nope". I said popping the "p". I continued my walk to the front office. When I got there and told them my name. They gave me my schedule and my locker number. I thanked them and made my way to class. I opened the door and all eyes where on me. "Heyo". I said waving. "Oh miss Inuzuka would you like to come up and introduce yourself". She asked. I made my way to the front of the class. "Hello my name is Yuki Inuzuka and I am 16 years old". I said bowing. "Deos anyone have any questions for miss Inuzuka". People raised their hand. I picked girl with her hair in two pig tails. "What do you like to do?". I put my finger up to my lips. "Well I like to sing and to eat pocky." I picked and boy? He looked more like a she to me. "Why are you wearing that uniform". The boy girl person had curiosity in there brown eyes. "Well cuz I can and I was not going to wear that hideous yellow thing that they call a dress".

Okay how was my first Chapter good?Bad?Whatever? Well vote, comment. And also I would like to give a shout out to my wonderful sister choolalove0 follow her and do whatever so baiii