Life

Yuki POV
I was only thinking about the kiss. "HIKARU HOW COULD YOU KISS MY PRINCESS". Tamaki yelled runnIing toward us. We broke the kiss gasping for air. I was pulled back into a chest. "Boss whats wrong". Asked hikaru sounding innocent. "YOU KISSED HER". I touched my lips and blushed. "YUKI WAS IT YOUR FIRST KISS?!?!". Tamaki yelled. I nodded. Hikaru smirked and Tamaki face paled. I couldnt stop thinking about the kiss i mean we weren't even dating also i dont even know if he actually likes me. Of course he likes my why would he kiss me if he didn't? I was snapped of my thoughts when Hikaru wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. "Boss yuki is my little bunny and i will ask her if she wants to go on a date with me on friday". I blushed and Hikaru turned me around and looked me in the eye. "Yuki do you want to go on date with me on friday?". I thought about it while Tamaki was crying in his emo corner growing mushrooms. (A/n *points at Tamaki* Stop growing mushrooms in your dum emo corner) "Sure i mean i got nothing better to do". He smiled at me. "I'll pick you up at 12:30pm kay". I nodded and he walked off with Kaoru who magically appeared. (A/n do they have powers or something).

Thursday (still your pov)
I was on my way to the host club when i saw some of my costumers. When i walk by i saw a seductive look in the taller one with dark brown hair and brown eyes. I quickened my pace and went up the stairs to the host club. I opened the door to the host club and walked over to haruhi with a worried expression on my face. "Hey yuki whats wrong". She asked concerned. "When i was on my way to the host club on of my costumers had a wierd look in his eye and its just freaked my out". I said rubbing the back of my head. She patted my back. "I think its just some perverts with their weird thoughts". She said walking to her guest.

♧at the end of the day♧
I was saying bye to everyone. I walked out of the host club and down the stairs when i saw the boy leaning against the wall. I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my arm. "Hey cutie are you free on Friday?". He asked. "Uhh i actually have plans with Hikaru". He groaned in announced. "Why don't you just ditch him and come with me and we can have some fun". I pulled away my arm annd gave him a death glare. "No how about you go die in a hole and i go home and watch fariytail". I said walking away. He growled and grabbed me and pinned me to a wall. "I have been waiting here for awhile waiting for yoy and this is how you treat me". I rolled my eyes. "I never told you to wait now did i". He grabbed both of my arms and pinned them both above my head. He tried to kiss me but i turned my head. "Now now we cant have you doing that". He tried to grab my chin but the ninja i am kicked him where the sun dont shine. He fell to the floor holding his private and i just walked away and out the door. I saw the car outside and went in and made my way home.

Okay i know this is short but i wrote this at like 3 in the morning and I'm super tired so comment, vote, whatever