The host club

"Okay miss Inuzuka you can sit next to Haruhi". She said pointing to the girl-boy. I walked over to her/him. "Hello Haruhi". I said with a closed eye smile. I noticed the orange haired twins. I blushed a little. "Hello". I said waving to them. "Hi I'm Hikaru". He said with a small blush on his cheeks. "And I'm Kaoru". Then the teacher started the lesson. After awhile I got bored since I already knew what it was. I remembered that I had that box of strawberry pocky in my bag. I opened my bag and pulled it out. I opened the box and pulled out one and started to eat them. I turned to the boy/girl person. She/he were writing notes like her life depended on it.

¤After class¤
I was checking my phone when the twins came up to me. "Hey there beautiful". The other finshed. "Would you like to come with us". I turned to face them. "Where exactly?". I asked tilting my head like a confused puppy. "The host club of corse". They said at the same time. "Sure". They both grabbed my wrist and pulled me to music room #3. "An abandoned music room". I tought staring at the door. They opened the door and rose petals flew towards my. "Welcome to the host club". They all said. The twins pulled me in. "Uh hi?". I said a little freaked out. Then out of nowhere the blonde one came over. "Hello princes". I grabbed my chin. I yelped and out of instinct I puched him in the face. "Sorry, Sorry it's just when you scared my my instincts kicked him". I said sweating like crazy. Then the Twins started laughing. One started "I can't believe". The other one finshed. "Got punched bye a girl". That comment ticked me off.  "Is there something wrong with a girl punching a boy cuz if you do I won't hesitate to do the same". I said while a dark aura surrounded my. "N-No ma'am". They said hugging each other shaking with fear. I turned to see she/man looking down at a now passed out Blonde."Hey Haruhi can I ask you a question?". I asked stepping closer to him/her. "Sure". I went closer to Haruhi. "Are you a boy or girl?". I asked. All of the host club looked at me sweating. "Yup your a girl". They all seemed shocked.  "How did you know?". I thought about it. I put my finger up to my chin. "Well first off your face looks more like a girls than a guys and second when I asked the host club gave it away big time". When I finished the guy with glasses magically appeared behind me. "Do you guys have magical powers or something". Everyone sweat-dropped. "Now that you know you must be our clubs kitten". I looked confused. "They mean you have to do the shopping and stuff". I started laughing. "Haha that funny you guys really crack my up" . I said wiping tears from the corner of my eye. "Do you think I'm kidding". Mr. Glasses said. "Uh yes mr. Glasses". He grew a tick mark on his forehead. All of a sudden the blonde hair idiot poped up. "Then you will be our first Hostess". He said pointing a finger at me. "Umm okay I guess". I looked down to my phone. "Uh I gotta my favorite anime is on BAII WERDIOS".I yelled running out the door.

Okay this was a short chapter and I'm sorry just that my phone is on 6% and I wanted to post this chapter so baii