Friday the date

Yuki POV
I woke up at 9:30am and it's was Friday today was mine and Hikaru's date. "What should I wear today?". I heard my phone go off. I reached under my pillow and turned it on.
(Okay when Hikaru texts you me means u texted back)

Hikaru: You up yet?😏

Me: yeah 😊

Hikaru: I'll pick you up at 12:30 k?

Me: mkay 😋

I put my phone down and walked into my bathroom. I yawned and looked in the mirror and saw my hair and it looked like a rats nest. I grabbed my toothbrush and grabbed the toothpaste and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and picked out an outfit for our date. I decided on a black crop top and a Galaxy skirt. I grabbed some underwear and a towel and went back into the bathroom. I turned and the water and took of my clothes and checked to make sure the water was okay and hopped in.
☆Time skip to after the shower☆

I walked out of the rest room fixing the back of my skirt. I checked the time and it was 10:00am so I went into my closet and grabbed some black slip ons and my jewelry box. I opened it and decided to wear Black heart-shaped earings and a Galaxy necklace that said. "People suck let's be unicorns". I went to my make up bag and pulled out a light pink lip gloss.

 I went to my make up bag and pulled out a light pink lip gloss

I looked back at the time on my phone it was 11:40. I decided to eat some pocky. I went into my kitchen and pulled out some pocky and walked out the door. "Lady Yuki do you want me bring the car around". Asked my butler. I shook my head. "I'm getting picked up". He nodded and went back inside. I felt my phone buzz. I took my phone out and I got a text from Tamaki? How did he get my number.

Tamaki: ARE YOU REALLY GOING ON THE DATE!?!?!

Me: yes, yes I am

Tamaki: NOO DON'T GO

Me:😑

Tamaki: PLEASE DON'T GO

Me: sorry the person you are trying to reach is unable. Please contact At&t for more information

Tamaki:😠

I put my phone down and sighed. I heard a honk outside. I looked up and saw Hikaru standing by his black limo. "Hey sweetchecks". I giggled at the name he gave me a box of chocolates. "Why thank you babe". I said trying to be flirty. "Okay you ready to go then". I nod and I go inside the car. "OKAY TO NARNIA WE GO". Hikaru laughed at my comment. "Your such a kid". I look at him and smile. "I know". We drive around for a little until Hikaru stops at a ice cream place. "Yeah ass cream". He burst in to laughter. "Did *laugh* you just say ass cream". I nod. "Hey Hikaru". He hums in response. "Why do you like me". I look at him. He blushes. "Well I like everything about you. Your eyes, your personality, you in general". I blush even if we just meet i have fallen for one of the devious twin. "What do you like about me?". I lick my ice cream. "Well I love your pranks that's for sure. I like how your determine to ruin Tamaki's life. I love you in general too". I smile. "Hey Yuki will you be my Valentine?".  I smile. "Yes of course". I finish up my ass cream as I call it and wait for Hikaru. We walk around a nearby park. The Sakura or the cherry blossoms are in bloom. "Hey Yuki I'm going to go use the bathroom be right back". I nod and sit at a bench right under the cherry blossom tree. "WHOO". I snap out of whatever world I was in a see a large group of high schoolers mostly boys walking my way. "Hey look fresh meat". Two of the boys, one blonde the other with black hair. "Umm hi?". I say uncertain about this situation. "Hey babe you wanna come with us~". Ugh damn flirts. "No I rather run into a tree". He glares at me. "Come on". "What do you have a boyfriend or something". I nod. "YUP and hes in the bathroom right now". The boys chuckled and grabbed my arm. The other grabs my bag with had my pocky in it. "Oh look what we have here some money a phone and a dumb box of pocky". Oh you better not. He opens the box and the wrap and pours it on the floor. (Me: RUN REPEAT RUN IF YOU WANT TO LIVE) I crack my knuckles. "Prepared To die". They all snicker. I run up to the boy who wasted a box of heaven and punch him into a tree. "You bitch". All boys come at me and I dodge every damn attack. Some of them ran into each other like come on. I kick two in the head want in the balls and the rest just kinda knocked each other out like morons. I sit back down after grabbing my bag and pull out another box of pocky which was in my pocket and hate that shiz. Five minutes later Hikaru comes out. "Why are so may guys laying on the floor". I munch on the pocky stick. "They wasted a perfectly good box of heaven so I thought them a lesson". I can tell Hikaru was making himself a mental note. "You ready to go home?". I nod. He takes my hand and we walk back to the limo. "Thanks for this date". I say leaning my head on his shoulder as the driver started the car. "Just let me know when you want another one". I smile. "Sure".

♡Time skip♡
I get dropped off at my house giving Hikaru  a goodbye kiss. "Baii". He waves and I walk inside. "Fuck ya that was fun". I walk up stairs a smile on my face.

Hey ya peeps sorry I haven't updated in a while but I hope you enjoyed and comment if I should do a Valentines day special of a RP or Q&A baii guys.