my first day

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm again. I pressed the snooze button and made my way to the bathroom. I yawned. "My first day as a Hostess, how bad could it be?" I questioned looking in the mirror. I did my morning routine. I went down stairs and asked my maid if I could have some ceral she nodded. She came back with a bowl. "Thank you". I said as i made my way to the table. I finshed my ceral and went into the pantry where they kept the pocky. I grabbed a strawberry one and a milk chocolate one and put them in my bag. I went outside and my butler Sebastian opened the door just like any other day. "Thank you". I said while getting in the car. I took out my phone and played magic piano.

《Time skip》
I got out of the car only to get greeted by the idiot twins. "Hi". They said at the same time. I waved and walked into school. I saw Haruhi. "Hey Haruhi". I said waving. "Hey Yuki". My and Haruhi talked about stuff to do in the Host Club. I got a few death glares from some girls. I just shrugged. When we made it to class all four of us sat next to each other.

¤time skip¤ (I need to stop with the time skips)

I was walking with Haruhi to the host club. We were going to go with Hikaru and kouru but they took off right after class. To be honest I was kinda nervous. We finally reached the host club. I opened the door and walked in. "Hey Mr. Glasses". A tick mark formed on his head. "My name is
kyoya ootori". He said pushing up his glasses. "I like Mr. Glasses better". I went to blonde to see him entertaining girls. I walked toward him and magically a foot appeared and I tripped over it and the worst thing happened my skirt went up showing my blue striped panties which I didn't relize. I got up and rubbed my head. I looked at the foot that tripped me and followed to none other than Hikaru. For some odd reason both boys had a nose bleed and was a red as a Grells hair. (Any get the reference). Tamaki ran over. "A lady should never show her underwear". I just sat there with a confused look on my face. Haruhi came over and bent down and whispered in my ear. "When you fell you skirt flew up and everyone saw your underwear". I was now also as red as Grells hair. I was freaking out. "Hey Yuki you should wear poka dots next". Hikaru said. I was blushing so much now. I got up and ran into the dressing rooms.

Hikaru POV
We saw Yuki walking over here and decided to prank her. I put my leg out when I saw her coming. She didn't seem to notice. When she fell her black skirt went up to expose her Blue and white stripped panties. I started blushing and i felt a warm liquid under my nose. She sat up rubbing her head. She looked up at us with the cutest expression ever. Tamiki-sempai came over. "A lady should never show her underwear". She looked at him like a confused puppy. Haruhi came over and wishpered something in her ear that caused her to blush fivty shades of red. I bent down toward her hight. "Hey Yuki you should wear poka dots next". I said. She turned into a even more blushing mess if that was even possible. She got up and ran into the dressing rooms.

Okay I know it's short it's just I'm kinda thinking if I should put her in an accident with Hikaru that causes then to go into a comma for 8 months or not. Omg readers plz help my with this. * brain starts over heating*. Why book why do you have to be so confusing. Help me plz.