Chapter 3

Garroth P.O.V.

She's beautiful and can climb trees wow. I just realized that she was up above us but, we didn't notice. I hear her yell pointing her head up to the top of the tree " I'LL BE BACK IN A COUPLE MINUTES K?". Then after a minute of looking up I see a girl with brown hair with what looks like bleached ends, wait she has the smile as......not.....not possible. Shelby? But she moved from O'kasis, but she does the same smirk and thumbs up. I wonder if that's Shelby, it has to be. She's so nice and she has to be with Aphmau, from what I hear from Dante she's awesome so it would make sense that Shelby's friends with her. I'm gonna see if its Shelby. " Guys I'll be back in a couple minutes, K?". " Yeah sure but where?" says laurence, "To see someone of my past." I say with determination. " Whoah O.k. you don't have to be so deep ." said Dante, " Yeah whatever, see ya." I say getting up. Then I start to climb. I start to hear some guy ranting about Overwatch and Fire emblem Fates, then I poke my head up through the leaves and some guy with a purple amulet see's me and the smile on his face get's a bit smaller. " hi!" he says towards me, then everyone looks at me. Then I see the color drain from Shelby's face. " I um...wanted to talk to Shelby if you didn't mind" I said trying to sound confident. I know I gave them a tour but I don't really remember there names I remember Aphmau's but thats it. And the kid with the amulet is looking at me weird and so is the kid with the purple jacket, the red headed guy is just glaring at me, and the other 2 are to focused on debating about Mortal Kombat X ( Go check out couch potatoes guys!!! it's great!). So, Shelby says " K, follow me" nervously smiling. Then she starts to jump from branch going at a diagnal down ways. She's heading towards where my group says get ready for some questions. Then she starts sliding down the tree and stops half way so I can catch up then we slide down more and she makes out my group of friends. Then she closes her eyes and whispers " Hold on to my shoulder". So, I scoot closer to her, she smells like pumpkin spice ( If you get this joke, your amazingly awesome!) and then put my hand on her shoulder.....WAIT don't tell me she developed her powers, all color drains from my face. I.hate.flying.I take a deep breath and just look at Shelby, I still don't get why she wears that paper crown. I don't feel my feet on anything, oh no. " Where are you taking me Shelby?" I ask. " Somewhere no one can find us" she says starting to smiles. I see tiny blue things dancing around us, I wonder why? Then I feel my feet feel something solid under my feet, thank irene! " Phew!" I sigh. " What scared of flying?" she says cockily, " No " I say flustered. Then I look around and notice I'm under a huge tree, I mean like HUGE. this must be a sacred one from Ygdrasil village, I wonder how it's here. Then Shelby leaned up against the tree, she stayed there for a moment with her eyes closed, then opened her eyes and started to climb. So, I followed and we climbed and climbed and climbed, and finally got up to branches that we could sit on. Shelby just sits there silent for a minute and then closes her eyes. She turns towards me with her eyes closed and then opens her eyes and says "  Garroth I'm assuming you came to talk to me about O'kasis." . " y-y-yeah, L-listen I-I'm really s-s-sorry about uhhh me and Zane, h-how we made f-f-fun of you." I say awkwardly. "  why talk to me now?"

                                                         Shelby P.O.V.

Why does garroth want to talk to me, O'kasis, Zane, him, me? Its all so confusing. So, I take a moment to think about it and close my eyes, and lean against the Sacred tree. Then I open my eyes and start climbing and climbing and climbing until I reach a branch that's strong enough to hold my weight. Then I finally find one and sit on it. Then garroth comes on a branch across from mine and says something but I'm not listening. Then I decide what to say after I hear his voice stop I ask " Why talk to me now?" I look at him and make a questioning face. " I uh want to- I was curious, i-i didn't know where you moved, what happened, why I-i thought you liked O'kasis." he said curiously. " I couldn't deal with Zane and you and then.....(Start flash back I was running through the trees all the way home. Then I heard something so I went over to where I heard it and then I saw my mom and another guy. I started to tear up when I saw....I saw them......them kiss. But what about dad.....my mom..." Mom" I say and then she turned around to the familiar voice and she stared at with wide eyes. " What about daddy? " I said on the verge of tears . " Sweetie, daddy died in a crash today" she said trying to say it mournfully, but it just sounded  happily  bitter. Then I ran I ran till I couldn't. Then  I heard her shout towards me telling me not to go, what did she care? So I cried and cried and ran then I collapsed just as I went unconscious I saw I boy, around my age with red hair and  i felt warm arms around me then it all went  black. Flash back end) my mom, I just left on my own I didn't move at all I ran until I was in scaleswind. " I said hazily because of my flash back. Then I looked at my watch we hand another 20 minutes, phew. " Oh, um well maybe we can talk some other time, again." He said awkwardly. Then I nodded and smiled my smirk face thing, I don't know what to call it. Then I climbed and got ready to fly back. Then we went.

                                                                      Garroth P.O.V.

 She's really beautiful. STOP MIND! No i can do what I want * Sassy hair flip*, cause you know you like her, you don't like aphmau you like Sheeelby! Maybe my minds right. Maybe I like Shelby.....

Hey guys Phoenix here, don't you like it. Love triangle, ooooohhhhh. Max, Garroth, Shelby. I made it real interesting right? Well, I hope you guys liked it Peace my little fires! <3