Chapter 6

Aphmau P.O.V. ( Sunday)

I roll off my bed. "Owwwww!" I moan when my head hits the ground. Why did I have to do that? " Ugh" I moan rubbing my head. I get off the ground and stand to only fall on my bed. " Well at least it wasn't the floor again." I say to myself. I reach out my hand by the bed stand and grab my phone. I open snapchat and see a photo of.......OH MY GOD!!!!! " EEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!" I scream. It's a picture of Lachlan and Kate! OH MY IRENE! I immediately call Kate:

K=Kate A=Aphmau

K: What's up Aph?

A: Oh, nothing just wanted to ask are you....and Lachlan, you know......a thing?

K: I'M SORRY DID YOU JUST, JUST WHY ARE YOU ASKING THAT?!?!?!???!

A: Ohh~ you didn't check snapchat, did you~?

K: No I didn't why?

A: Check it and call me back

5 MINUTES LATER

I hear a knock on my door, so I go down and answer. I open the door to find a fuming and blushing Kate at my door. " Oooh~ hi Kate, so did you check, meep EEKK, snapchat?" I say trying to contain the fangirl inside. " Yes, yes I did!" Kate says storming in, " Go upstairs and change into clothes, and then we'll talk about it, I'm about to blow so you should REALLY leave the room!" she nearly yells. I quickly run out of the room upstairs into my room. I quickly go and take a shower and dry off. Then I put on a purple cat onesie. Then I hear a loud THUNK! and then an extremely loud " OOOWWWWWWW!". I run downstairs quickly to see what happened. Then I see Kate jump up and down and holding her right hand and cursing. "What did you do?" I say running towards her. " I punched, ow, the wall, don't heal it please I want, oww, to go on it's, owww, own." she says. I do as she says and don't use my healing magicks. Instead I guide over to a seat near the table.I go over to my cabinets to find some medical bandages. I pick up the medical bandages and hurry over to her. I wrap the bandage around her hand.When I'm done she bolts out the door fuming.Hmmm I wonder who posted that, I pick my phone up from the table and check. I'm scrolling and then I find it's Lachlan's younger sister. Oh no, she's screwed. 

                                                                  Kate P.O.V.

When Aph's done fixing off my hand I'm off. I'm bolting, DAKOTA is SOOOOOO DEAD. I make a sharp turn and run up to the door. I knock, Lachlan answers " Hey Kate-" I cut him off by running through the door and up the stairs " YOUR SOOOOO DEAD DAKOTA!!!!!!" I shout as I run up the stairs. I turn right into her room and she sitting in the middle of the room drawing a picture of something. Then she hears me at the door and the color and joy from her face are swept right of her face. "meep!" she lets out. " YOU ARE DELETING THAT PHOTO RIGHT NOW!!!!" I scream. Dakota sits there frozen looking at me.....oh no, did I transform.I look over my shoulder to see my wings I quickly change back. Then she slowly picks up her phone and hands it over to me. " Thank you!" I say sweetly.When I turn around I see Lachlan behind me baffled. " Follow me." I say as I start walking down the stairs. He follows dumb struck, I shake my head and head to the kitchen. I sit down in a counter seat and open up her snapchat and go to THE picture. Then I hand it over to Lachlan who's sitting next to me. When he looks at the photo he first looks shocked, then he blushes and then starts to get angry and gets up ready to go yell at his sister, when I put my hand on his arm. I just have this thing where I make people around me calm, don't ask it just is. When I do this relaxes and releases the tensness." I think I'm gonna kill my sister." he says sitting down.I take back Dakotas phone to see a lot of hearts or likes I don't even know but there's a lot on this photo and (listen, I don't do snapchat so just pretend there's comments if there isn't cause there is here.) a lot of comments saying I SHIP IT!!! But one stuck out to me it said who is this girl? Whatever, I quickly delete the photo. Then I leave the phone on the counter top and I put my bandaged hand on the table to. " What happened?" asks Lachlan. " I punched a wall." I say and then get up and leave.

                                                                  Aphmau P.O.V. 

I'm walking over to the park when I hear footsteps behind me. I turn my head around to see a running Garroth. I stop so he can catch up with me. When he finally catches up we walk together. After he catches his breath he says " I wanted t-to ask y-you about S-s-shelby." . I smile immediately I think Garroth likes Shelby. WAIT is this good or bad, I'm a Maxby or Shelax shipper, I ain't about that Garrby life. I stop smiling, then I smile, then I stop then I just stop fully. " Does ~Garroth like~ shelby~?" I question in a sing song voice. Garroth then blushes the deepest shade of crimson I have ever seen, and I giggle. " N-no o-of course n-not!" Garroth say baffled. " Suuuuure" I say sarcastically. " You know what I'm not doing this." he says and then walks off, I chuckle. I continue walking to the park I sit on a bench. Then I see a little girl crying with a empty ice-cream cone in hand. I walk over to her " Hi sweetie what happened?" I say sweetly. " I dropped *sniffle* my ice-ream." she says crying. " Do you want another ice-cream?" I ask trying to calm her down. Her face immediately lights up and all her tears disappear. " You would really do that?" she says with hope filling her voice. " Of couse, now what would you like?" I answer with a bright smile. " Strawberry please!" she exclaims. I walk over to the ice-cream man and bye her and me 2 strawberry ice-creams. I walk back over to her and hand her an ice-cream, " Thank you miss!" she exclaims.I lead her over to the bench and then notice no ones here supervising her. " Are you here with anyone ?" I ask. " Yeah I'm here with my brother but he went to the bathroom." she says. Then I see a tall guy with emerald green eyes walk over to us. " Is this your brother ?" I say pointing towards the approaching man. She nods happily, " Hi thanks for buying Abby an ice-cream." in a deep smooth voice. " It's my pleasure, I hate seeing little kids upset." I reply. Then he kisses me on the cheek and I blush a faint pink." What was that for?" I ask. " It's my way of saying thank you." he answers. " Oh...well o.k. bye!" I say my voice filled with joy.

                                                                           Lachlan P.O.V.

I'M GONN A KILL MY SISTER!!!!!!!SHE'S GONNA WISH SHE NEVER POSTED THAT PHOTO!!!!!!

Hey guys sorry for the delayed chapter, I was reading......Maxby fanfics. So, it got me thinking do you think I should write a Maxby fanfic? Any other suggestions are appreciated, oh god I sound like a robot, any ways I would love to hear all your guys suggestions!